Behind the Mist

Another life Hiro have to face as a monster rescuer. As part of team EDGE, he must do his best in performing his tasks to protect any monsters that still protected by the law and hold on to his belief. When facing the infected Blaze King, Xenos unleash a new power that allows him to fight in equal ground and save the infected monster. There is more threats that will come that they won't expect to come to them so quickly.

(Night)
(Forest)

At a forest in the night, near the river at a campsite, it shows some teenagers are having fun at their camp. They keep having fun, drinking and talking to each other. As they keep having fun non-stop, they didn't realize mist is starting to appear around the area until they notice the mist when it get close to them.

"Hey, guys. Look at this."

"Mist? Well, this place is named Mt. Kiri because it filled with mist."

"But I thought it only appear early morning and night."

"Dude, it is night."

As they keep making fun of each other, they heard a sound.

*light screetch like ringing*

They heard ringing like sound, making them look around to find where it come from.

"What is that sound?"

They keep looking around, but slowly, they get caught in somekind of trance. All of them stop moving, not showing any sign of control over their body. From the group, two teenager slowly walk toward the mist before silk like threads wrap around their body, and pull them deeper into the mist. The mist remain there, but while the group seems to get back to normal, two of their friends disappear without a trace. This incident keep happening in the whole week where at least two to three, even a whole group of people went missing.

One Week Later...

(Morning)
(Drazen Base)
(Command Room)

The team is currently having a meeting about the recent incidents. Kikai typing on the keyboard as the image of Lizarga, Ultraman Xenos and Beast Blaze King appears.

Harumiya: As we know, there's a new threat is looming behind our back. And it start when the evil Kaiju attack. From our past records, it have no record of appearance nor it seems to be originating from Earth. Therefore, we give them the codename: Space Beast.

Hiro: *in mind* Space Beast...

Harumiya: Unlike normal Kaiju, it seems Space Beast have only evil intent considering how much malice it shows. The energy that struck Blaze King the other day seems give the same energy signature as the given codename: Lizarga, gives out. The unknown energy will be known as Beast Virus.

Okami: A type of virus... huh?

Harumiya: And lastly, the giant, Ultraman Xenos. His appearance is unknown, yet what his motives are. We still don't know much about him so we still have him under surveillance everytime he appears.

Asuna: Why, Captain? In the past two incidents, he've helped us.

Harumiya: While I thought the same, the top brass give the decision to make it that way.

Asuna: I see.

Sakuya: Kikai, the next one.

Kikai: Yes, sir.

He types again, and the screen shows various different pictures. But these pictures are quite distorbed, and quite disturbing.

Hiro: Captain, what are these?