Bio of Mamoru & Volance

Here's the detail about Mamoru...

Kouki Mamoru (character)

Name: Kouki Mamoru

Ultra: Ultraman Volance

Transformation Item: Voltex Brace

Type: Ally

Age: 23

Gender: Male

Homeworld: Planet Earth (World of Supernova)

Family: Unknown

Affiliation: Unknown

Occupation: Unknown

Appearance

Mamoru is a young man with short brown hair and dark brown eyes. He mostly seen wearing traveling attires such as camping clothes, a large backpack, and outdoor boots.

Personality

Mamoru like freedom and nature, as he constantly traveling around. His dream is to travel around the world. Many don't really understand Mamoru's wish for freedom, but he don't seem to care if people view him differently.

He also known to be a pacifist, prefer to solve things by negotiating. Mamoru never like violence, and only use them as a last resort.

History

Not much known about Mamoru, but he came from a very wealthy family. Instead of depending on his family fortune or learning overseas, Mamoru wish nothing but freedom and want to travel around and see the world.

While traveling around the world, Mamoru stumble across a Giant of Light who wish to see the Earth. Knowing the giant has no bad intention, Mamoru let the giant to use his body as a vessel while remain on Earth.

Here's the detail about Volance...

Name: Ultraman Volance

Ultra Host(s): Kouki Mamoru

Height: 50 m

Weight: 44,000 t

Age: 4,500 years old

Homeworld: Unknown

Race: Ultra

Family: Ultraman Jack (adoptive father)

Status: Alive

Etymology

His name is taken from the word "violence" because Volance used to be a violent and harsh person.

Appearance

Volance resemble Cosmos's Space Corona form but different. Volance have an iron-clad like chest armor and shoulder armor, with his round Color Timer on his chest. His Voltex Brace is at his right hand. He have silver and sky blue stripes on his body.

Personality

In the past, Volance is a violent, overconfident and prideful Ultra. He think he is the strongest and above of every being. After beaten by Ultraman Jack for his arrogance, he show the changes of personality.

After being trained by Cosmos and Justice, Volance become more in good nature. He become more caring, calm, collective and has more pacifist like nature. He do not like to fight in unnecessary battle and bloodshed, prefer to use negotiation method above all until all resort are exhausted. In battle, he retain his fierce and pride as a combatant.

History

Volance's homeworld is unclear, but it is possible that he's originated from World of Supernova in far distant planet. Being the only strongest in his planet, Volance become violent and prideful warrior, thinking he is the strongest in the universe. One time, he was beaten by one of the Ultra Brother, Ultraman Jack, who decide to take care and help Volance.

After some years, Jack left Volance under Cosmos and Justice's care, which make Volance is very much different in personality compare to his old self. When he sensing danger is coming to the universe, Volance travel to Planet Earth to confirm the danger, and merge with a traveller named Kouki Mamoru who agree to help the Ultra in his quest.

Transformation

Mamoru summon the Voltex Brace at his right hand, before pulling the lower part and press the blue crystal at the brace. He pull his hand back and raise it up, while shouting "Volance" as he commence the transformation.

Power & Abilities

Being a violent, prideful and overconfident warrior, Volance have a violence style fighting, mostly reckless and dangerous which can lead to his own defeat if he isn't careful. After training to Cosmos and Justice, Volance lose his violent nature and have more calm and collective fighting style. Mostly fight in defensive, by using his opponent energy against themselves. He also an excellent spear fighter after given an Ultra Lance by Jack.

Moonlight Purify: By gathering light energy in his hands, Volance slowly push the energy toward his opponent in order to calm them down.

Star Blitzer: Volance raise his right hand and gather lightning energy into his Voltex Brace, before make "+" hand style and shoot a stream of shining sky blue colored beam.

Weakness

Like most Ultra, Volance can only remain on Earth for 3 minutes. However, it it unknown if he affected by this weakness in human size.

(A/N: These two are not mine. They are belong to Yogap56747.)