The Monster Inside Of You

With Xenos separated from Zagi, he was saved. However, he isn't truly saved. Zagi's possession left a side effect, which creating the purple Xeno Crystal which allow Xenos to access darkness power completely and turn him into dark giant. Another dark giant known as Dark Faust appear and challenge Xenos, and able to stand on equal ground to him. The mysterious giant who turn out to be the infamous Ultraman Tregear call out Xenos and gave him the Gae Bolg, one of the most dangerous weapon ever known. Xenos become berserk and start attacking anything, even attacking his own allies and twin brother.

(Dusk)
(City)

Xenos and Ars are currently battling each other, causing some ruckuss on the ground and in the air. Volance and Mephisto plan to help Ars calming down Xenos, but unable to keep up with their timing.

Ars: Xenos! Calm down! This isn't you! Snap it out!

Xenos: Grrr!

Ars: What happened to you?! Why did you become like this all the sudden?!

Xenos: Grrraaaaahhh!!

He push Ars even harder until he crash onto the ground. Xenos tried to push the lance toward Ars, but he trying to hold it back. As Xenos keep pushing the lance at Ars, but he get hit from the side and crash into a building. Xenos gets up and sees Mephisto.

Mephisto: Get back to your sense, kid!

Xenos get up shout before he turn to Mephisto and rush toward Mephisto. He take out his claws and clash with him. They keep clashing, causing some sparks. Then Ars shoot some slash beams at Xenos, hitting him at the back, making him move to the side. But this anger Xenos even more before he spins and slash his lance, sending a slash energy at them which cause an explosion. But when the smoke and flame clears, it shows Mephisto and Ars are fine before they jump to the side and Volance ready with his healing technique.

Volance: Moonlight Purify.

He push the light particles toward Xenos, as he slightly shine in light. When the light dies down, Xenos breath slowly as he use the lance to stable himself.

Ars: Xenos? You're okay?

Xenos: Nii... san... My head hurts...

His vision is blurry at first, before Xenos look around and sees the destruction all over the city.

Xenos: What happen here? Did that Dark Faust did this?

Volance: You... don't know?

Xenos: Know what?

Arc: No, you don't need to know.

Mephisto: You're doing the opposite, Ars.

Ars: You--

Mephisto: Don't try to comfort your brother with a lie.

Ars: *clench his fists* ...

Mephisto: Xenos, this destruction... You're the one who cause it.

Xenos: What?

Mephisto: That form you taken, and the lance you wield... All of this caused by you when you were fighting against our enemy, and when you attack us.

Xenos: Attack you? Destroying this city? I did this all...?

He watch the surrounding in disbelief, knowing that he caused all of this destruction. Xenos felt hurt that he unable to think properly before he shout out of frustration before disappearing away, before the other three Ultra disappear as well.

(Time Skip)
(Night)

Hiroshi want to check on Hiro, but he just disappear right away. Mizorogi told him just to let Hiro for a while, and Mamoru unable to do anything for his friend. Hiro went to check out on Reiko, and feeling glad that she's okay. Her bodyguard just arrive to take her home, and they ensure Reiko will be safe.