Accept Who You Are

Reiko turn out to be the host of Dark Faust, the female who have been harrassing Xenos for a while now. When Dark Faust gets hurt, Reiko will get the same wound as well. Having Dark Faust control Reiko, she challenge Xenos into another battle along with Galberos, but only result her own defeat as Xenos in Shadow Master is better combatant yet he act like a wild animal. Feeling so hurt that Hiro have hurt Reiko, he almost fall into despair until one man appear before him and Tregear.

(Dusk)
(Tokyo)
(Field)

At the field, Gai is standing between Hiro, the wounded Reiko and Tregear.

Hiro: You are...?

Gai: I am Gai. Kurenai Gai.

Tregear: I didn't sense any of the so-called justice fighters, New Generation Heroes. You're the only one here, am I right?

Gai: Yeah. But all the help I need is already in this world. Stepping your foot into this universe is a mistake.

Tregear: *chuckle* Is that so? Fine, Gai. How about I show you what I can do?!

He shout as dark aura and turn into his giant form.

Gai: *turn to Hiro* Take that girl out of here. Let me handle, Tregear.

Hiro: You'll be okay?

Gai: Don't worry, I fought him before. But I know how strong he is.

Hiro hesitately nod and carry Reiko out from there. Gai take out his transformation item, which is the Orb Ring, and take out two Ultra Cards from his deck holder. Gai thrust the Orb Ring and it shine, as he enter his inner space.

Gai: Ultraman-san!

He insert the first card into the ring, as Ultraman appear at his left.

Ultraman!

Gai: Tiga-san!

He insert the second card into the ring, as Ultraman Tiga appear at his right.

Ultraman Tiga!

Gai: Lend me the power of light!

He thrust the Orb Ring up and press the trigger.

Fusion Up!

Gai lit in light as he enter his Ultra form in the form of Light, as Ultraman and Tiga's power fuse together with him and change him into his fusion form, before he enter his rising sequence.

Ultraman Orb - Spacium Zeperion!

His transformation unleash a light purple shockwave that that emit throughout the area.