You Are Not Alone

In the vast of space, there's a planet called Earth. This is the world where the humanity came from. From the early age until the present, humanity continue to evolve each day. However, suddenly, about seventeen years ago... monsters start to appear.

(Flashback)

Around seventeen years ago, the world is at peace. But everything changes when the incident happens.

At Planet Earth...

In space around the planet, it shows a sudden portal opened not far from the moon. Then a comet burst out from the portal. Upon reaching the Earth atmosphere, the comet split into two, one red and one blue. The red one landed in the Pacific Ocean, and remain untracable. And the blue one landed in the island of Japan, also remain untracable. The people around the world are amazed by the mystery and impact of the comet which they called as Supernova. But as both spheres remain dormant, the spheres unleash energy through out the whole world, which in return, awaken the monsters deep underground few days later.

(Japan)

From the night, a monster suddenly emerge from the ground. The monster is Gomora. It roar loudly and start rampaging.

(USA)

There, an Aribunta are rampaging at New York City as some fighter jets came in and fight with the Terrible Monster.

(Borneo)

A Fire Golza merge from the mountains and heading toward the cities as the tanks and military fighting the monster.

(Canada)

As the military vehicles are passing by, they didn't notice something behind them. As the military are far enough, it shows a monster caller Syazac appear out of nowhere and let out a roar before disappearing again.

Since that incident, more monsters start to appear. Even alien related incidents and mysterious beings that originate both from Earth and other dimension. But no one knows if the Supernova truly caused the incident.

(Present)

At the Year of 2025...

At Japan...

Japan is a nation located at the east, and one of the most advanced nation during the year. Unlike other nation, Japan is the nation where most Kaiju, Alien or any mysterious beings frequently appear. While not having so many incident, Japan can also be said as a place some Kaiju can live in peace because there's a special island where they are preserved and protected before being released back into the wild.

At Tokyo...

Tokyo is the largest city in Japan, containing people that flooded the whole city, day and night. Even so, this city able to function very well and even the locals wish to come to Tokyo when they got the chances.

At Kamiki Flowers...