You Choose Your Own Path

Taking so much blow after all the possession by Zagi, gaining dark power, Tregear give him the Gae Bolg and keep taunting him, and Reiko turn out to be Dark Faust, Hiro is so close to fall into despair and darkness. But he was saved by one man; Kurenai Gai, who is known as Ultraman Orb. Gai know exactly what Hiro is going through because he went through the same experience before. And so, Gai resolve to help Hiro and let him overcome such dark experience on his own to look for his own path.

(City)

Running through the forest and arrive at the edge of the city, Hiro and Gai saw that Dark Faust is destroying the city. Though her sole aim is to have Xenos draw out like what Zagi ordered her to do. Now, Tregear is the one who controlling her with added juice from Beast Virus.

Hiro: *in mind* Reiko...

While seeing Dark Faust, Hiro suddenly remember what Tregear said.

(Flashback)

Tregear: Listen, good or evil, light or dark, all of them are the same. The world has no black and white. It merely grey.

(Flashback End)

Hiro: *in mind* Tregear, those words keep repeating inside my head non-stop. But now, I think I've realize what the true meaning behind your words.

Gai: Now, Hiro-kun. This is your task to overcome your darkness. You ready?

Hiro: Yeah. Let's go, Gai-san!

Gai: Right!

They take out their transformation item and enter their own inner space. Hiro take out the blue crystal and insert it into the Nova Evolver.

Air!

Hiro: Rushing ahead, the force of storm! *raise the Nova Evolver* Ultraman Xenos!

He press the trigger.

Evolution!

Ultraman Xenos - Aerial Attacker!

In the other inner space, Gai take out two cards.

Gai: Jack-san!

He insert the first card, and Ultraman Jack appear at his left.

Ultraman Jack!

Gai: Zero-san!

He insert the second card, and Ultraman Zero appear at his right.

Ultraman Zero!

Gai: Lend me something with edge!

He raise the ring and press the trigger.

Fusion Up!

Gai lit in light as he enter his Ultra form in the form of Light, as Jack and Zero's power fuse together with him and change him into his fusion form.

Ultraman Orb - Hurricane Slash!