Reunion

Because of Asuna fast act and able to convince Lina the Alien Pitt that she is not a threat, Lina explain everything to her. Nari the Eleking, Lina's pet, turn violent when the Beast Virus infected it and start rampaging. While Xenos able to fight against it with his Aerial Attacker form, Lina wish for him not to hurt Eleking. But then, a blue Ultraman known as Volance appear and heal Eleking back to normal. With the incident dealt with, they gain Lina's trust and allow her to work at the Monster Preservation Center at Tate Island where her Eleking and other Kaiju will be safe there.

(Night)
(Drazen Base)
(Command Room)

It shows that only Hiro is in the room, asleep at his table after doing some work. The others are at their own room, and Kikai is inside the charging room to charge his battery.

Hiro: *snoring* ...

(Dreamscape)

Standing in an empty void, Hiro as Xenos, look around and sees nothing around him.

Xenos: What is this? Anyway, where am I? Oh I see... I'm dreaming right now.

???: Not really.

Xenos starled and turn around, seeing the same Ultra that saved him from the second Banpira before.

???: This is more like a mind inner space.

Xenos: Who are you? Why do you look like me?

???: You didn't know? How far are you behind of everything?

Xenos: What?

???: Xenos, our existance have many kind of meaning. And unlike you, I'm not naive. As you know, this world is belong to those that shouldn't have it.

Xenos: You're saying that Kaiju shouldn't be here?

???: No, I'm saying that... Human shouldn't exist in the first place. They deemed like this planet like their own, but they didn't even know the true denizen on this planet was the Kaiju. Human have no rights to keep discriminate those who live longer here.

Xenos: What are you talking about? People can change!

???: Then tell me... Why didn't they learn the mistake they keep doing? Desforestation, global warming, species extinction, all of that because of human.

Xenos: I can change them! This world, the humanity, I change them all!

???: That kind of change will not last. Peace is nothing than a preparation for a catastrophic event. It just waiting until the time comes.

Xenos: Until that time come, I'll protect that peace!

???: You better hold off that belief, because those without goal or belief, always the one to fall first.

He turn around and walk away, disappearing from Xenos' sight.

Xenos: Hey, wait! We're not done yet! Hey!

???: *from distance* When the time comes, we'll meet again.

(Reality)

That dreamscape cause Hiro to wake up out of suprise. Hiro sat up and scratch his head, thinking of who the Ultra who meet him inside his room.

Hiro: *in mind* Who is that Ultra really is? And why do I feel like I know him?

He get up from his bed and walk to the window, open the curtain and look at the ocean outside.

Hiro: *in mind* There's a lot of things I don't even know.