Inhereting the Darkness

Dark Zagi, who reborn as Dark Xenos, possess Xenos' body, he use him and turning the people against him while giving him emotionally tortured part of his revenge over Noa. With Ars, Mephisto and Volance assisted with team EDGE to save Xenos, separating him from Zagi despite Zagi remain as Dark Xenos' appearance. But Xenos doesn't get free for free. Because of the forceful possession and reside quite long in Xenos' body, something has been left inside his body.

(Dark Dimension)

Inside a dark dimensional like area, in their human size, Zagi, Jidai and the mysterious Ultra who remain covered with dark fog are speaking with each other.

Dark Zagi: So, how do we proceed with this plan?

Jidai: I'm okay with any kind of plan as long as I can have revenge on humanity.

???: *chuckle* It seems that you two have fine plans. I don't think you really need my help.

Dark Zagi: No, your assistance is really necessary.

Jidai: But I don't understand. Why are you willingly to help us?

???: Didn't I told you before? I want to give a lesson for those Ultramen. And mentally harmed a vulnerable Ultraman.

Dark Zagi: Anyway, I have another plan that need to be put in motion.

He snap his fingers, and a mirage of a certain human girl appear.

Jidai: You're planning to use another human?

Dark Zagi: That's right. Because I just want to get my own revenge.

???: You two really only fight for revenge and nothing else?

Dark Zagi: That's right. Aren't you the same?

???: Not really. I did this to make those beings realize that nothing in existance are different. All of them are just the same.

And so, they continue with their plan. Despite their goal are different, they have a common goal right now.

One Week Later...

It has been a week since the incident where Xenos got possessed by Zagi. Xenos returned to his human body, and Hiro is back to normal. After few days of break, Hiro is back to work as a member of EDGE. And now, they are heading for a mission as they get a call that there's a Space Beast sightings.

(Night)
(Port)
(Warehouse)

The team get into the warehouse near the port area. Sakuya leading Hiro, Okami and Asuna in their search for the Space Beast lurking there.

Sakuya: Remember, we need to take this calmly. Even we're facing a small sized beast, we can't underestimate them.

Hiro/Okami/Asuna: Yes, sir.

Sakuya: Good. Member Kamiki, you should be careful more. Your condition is barely allow you to continue your work.

Hiro: Right.

Sakuya: Now, proceed with caution.

Because the power in the area were shut to prevent the Space Beast noticing them, they turn on the night vision at their helmet visor while keeping their PulseBlaster ready, with the thermal camera set for it. When they get into the warehouse, they move carefully in a formation to search for the Space Beast. As they keep going, Sakuya give them a signal and they stopped. When they at the crate areas, they look from the side and saw several humanoid like insect Space Beast roaming the place.