Explanation.

Y/n, Shreya, syam this three are born in Kerala. Her Mom and Dad's marriage is a love marriage, so that is why Charlie is Christian and Divya is Hindu.

One day syam go to South Korea for some business things, his company was about to fall that time taehyung's company and jungkook's company take the property and helped syam to get big. So syam got friends with them in their, Shreya already meet taehyung and jungkook, so she know them. But y/n still don't meet them. Y/n have so many friends in here and outside of Kerala, because she studied in doctor on Banglore. You will meet y/n's friends on the way.

Syam is living with his parents in his house, his wife and child is living on Abu Dhabi. Syam's wife is a nurse so she is working there. Shreya is living on her husband's and her own house with her child. In vacations she will come to her house. Y/n has a grandma and grandpa. They are living on Kottayam [a Kerala district ] syam's wife sneha also know jungkook and taehyung also Shreya's husband know them to. But still y/n don't know they are the one who helped her brother. This story has so many Kerala food's, culture, traditions, festivals and so many things....so stay tuned. This is a hate to love from one side story..........if this story has any small mistakes tell me! Am always here. So let's get it......................................................

          Sometimes this story has some romantic scenes, so be ready.

Story was originally made by: author_ggukie01   obviously me! Hehe.

Story theme: by me
Cover: by me.
Story name: I don't own story name, idk someone use that name before. If anyone use that name before I found it, am sorry please forgive me.
Songs were use in this story:. ........

If you have any dout on Malayalam words you can pm me!!!  Am always here to give you a reply.

This is my first Malayalam based story. This story is mixed language, means only English and Malayalam.

🍡I hope you are all doing good. Have a nice day/night, stay safe and healthy 🍡