⊰⊹ฺ↝in the temple.... ✧◝

[A/N pov]

Y/n opened her eyes by the sunlight...she looked at her beside and saw no one except her pillow.

Y/n: oo....nerathe poyi alle.

With that she stand up from her bed and go towards her bathroom. After the morning routine..she comeback from the bathroom. Y/n go towards her wardrobe and about to take a dress but she suddenly remembered something. She looked at the calendar....yes!!! Today is onam. So tommorow is thiruvonam. Y/n looked at the clock...thank God it's still 6::00 am. Y/n immediately picked up a Kerala saree and wear it. Then go to downstairs. She reached there and saw everyone standing there expect Shreya.

Y/n: amme Shreya chechi enthiye.
Divya: ippo varum.

Then they all saw Shreya coming downstairs with Lilly in her hands.

Shreya: povam Amma.
Divya: vaa.

Shreya, syam, y/n Jungkook and taehyung they all get inside of the car. Then y/n felt someone's Stare towards her. She looked at front and saw jungkook starring at her. Y/n frowned her eyebrows. And asked jungkook on facial expressions ' where are you looking at' jungkook reply her back ' you are so beautiful' y/n blushed and looked at her thigh. Then the whole rid they looked at eachother.

[Time skip: at the temple]

Everybody get inside of the temple except the two love birds. Y/n remove her footwear same as jungkook.

Y/n: now open your shirt and hang it on your right shoulder.
Jk: now
Y/n: now!

Jungkook do what y/n say. Then they two get inside of the temple..and prayers to the Lord. After the praying...the namboothiri come and give prasatham to each one. Y/n take the chandhanam on her hands and about to rub it on jungkook's forehead but his hand stopped her movement. Y/n looked at him confusily.

Y/n: what happened.
Jk: what is this?
Y/n: this is chandhanam.
Jk: what is this for.
Y/n: this thing is given by Krishna....
Jk: oo...

[Am sorry IDK how chandhanam for]

With that y/n smiled and rubbed it on her forehead. She take the prasatham on her hands and feed jungkook. Jungkook eat it and looked at her with a shocked face.

Jk: wow! Come tasty.
Y/n: hehe.

Then they two go to the main gate ..... little did they know someone is watching them from afar. And that is none other than Shreya and taehyung.

Tae: is they two became couples.
Shreya: is they.
Tae: what if your mom and dad will hear about them.
Shreya: mom and dad love jungkook with their whole heart. So we don't need fear about that. Am thinking about his mom and dad.
Tae:mom and dad knows about y/n they like her personality and everything. They also saw her when she is little. But they don't see her when she became big. I am sure they will like her.
Shreya: I hope that too.

Shreya sighed.

Sherya: how's aera taehyung.
Tae: s-she is good.
Sherya: how's your kid.
Tae: good too.
Sherya: do you remember the last day we promised eachother
Tae: yeah
Sherya: don't think about it now... let's go

Sherya started walking away.but taehyung's hand stopped her.

Tae: wait sherya.

She turned around and looked at him.

Tae: I loved you from my whole heart but fate don't make us together.
Sherya: that is not right taehyung....we are not made for eachother. Now we got our partners and have an beautiful family.
Tae: you are the one who broke my promise. Now you are the one who telling me this.
Sherya: let's forget about past. Enjoy the new life.

With that she left from there. While taehyung follow her from behind. They all get inside of the car and drove away to their house.

A/n: do you want to know what happened to taehyung and Shreya. Well they are lovers in past like jungkook and y/n. They promised eachother to love eachother forever. But due to sherya studies she go-to Banglore. They don't see eachother so many days. But slowly slowly their love start to vanish. And that love became blank. They two broke up and go to their own ways. So many years later taehyung got his love and sherya got her love too. Now they two are enjoying their life with their partner.

[To be continued]