⊰⊹ฺ↝in a romantic way.... ✧◝

Then someone pulled him into a room...and locked it. Jungkook turn around and saw y/n???

Jk: y/n...what are you doing

You come closer to him and pinned him on a walk [think a short girl pinning a tall man in to a wall🤦] and moved closer to his face.....while jungkook stand there with a jungshook face.

Y/n: I want to ask you something.
Jk: w-what is it.
Y/n: why did you stare at me..on dinning table.
Jk: who?
Y/n: you.
Jk: when.
Y/n: don't act like a dumb Mr. Jeon jungkook.

Jungkook shake his head and grabbed y/n's shoulder and do like what she did a minute ago..Then he moved closer to her face.......and stare deeply into her eyes.....

Jk: yes..I stare at you ..did you have any words to say.
Y/n: n-no.

Then he cupped her cheeks....and again moved his face to her....making there nose and forehead touch eachother.....

Jk: do you know how much I love you....but am not a boy who force you to love me.....I will give you you time...take your time and think. Mhm....
Y/n: j-jungkook.....
Jk: yeah...

You two wispered eachother

Y/n: I want to tell something
Jk: what.
Y/n: i- I love you.

Suddenly jungkook moved back...

Jk: what!??
Y/n: I love you.
Jk: really.....
Y/n: yes

Suddenly he pulled her closer to his chest. As she snuggles herself into his chest. Sometimes later....after a long big hug..she looked up to his face...he looked at her too. Then he moved closer to her and kissed her lips softly.....first time y/n don't respond to the kiss..then jungkook pulled back from the kiss...and again kissed her lips softly as this time she kissed him back with that same softness. Their lips move into sync. Sometimes later...after a long, romantic kiss. They pulled away...and looked eachother.

Y/n: now will you forgive me.

Jungkook chuckle and kissed her forehead and mumbled between the kiss.

Jk: yes.

Then y/n again hugged him....and of course he hugged her back. And stand there like that in sometimes.

[I want to say....I forgot all English words....idk what am writing. I think am writing one word again and again...]

[Time Skip: At Afternoon].

[Y/n pov].

Am sitting on my room.... watching some childhood videos of mine. Suddenly someone bargged into my room...I looked at there and saw Shreya and syam standing there while panting.

Me:What!? Why are you both running?
Shreya: tomorrow you know what day is it?
Me: Tuesday?
Syam: Oh my girl, tomorrow is our dad and mom's 28 anniversary
Me: really!!!!!!
Shreya: If you want to know, read there marriage card.
Me: aa i will look sometimes later.
Syam: We need to surprise them
Me: okey..set.

Then they go away from there.

So tommorow is there anniversary..wait which video we will give to them. Or how to surprise them. Ah...athu okke chettanum chechiyum Nokki kollum. With that I again start watching the video.. suddenly a video caught my eyes. I play it and start watching it. Oh..wait..this is video that my mom and dad singing. I immediately stand up from my bed and run to my brother.

[Time Skip: night].

Syam, Shreya, Tony, y/n, jungkook and taehyung they all now sitting on the balcony. After eating the dinner.

Tae: so everyone what is the plan.
Syam: okey...so our y/n got a video of my dad and mom. We will surprise them with that.
Jk: okey....but how.
Shreya: firstly put a projector on the house hall. And put that video on that.
Tony: tommorow y/n and jungkook will take them two to our market.
Jk: okey then.
Syam: then.....after the shopping you all comeback to this house. When the get inside of they get inside of the house..you two will close there eyes. Okey.
Jk/y/n: okey.
Shreya: that time Tony and taehyung go and prepare the projector. And y/n and jungkook...u two take dad and mom to there.
Tony: that time syam will open the projector screen and taehyung will play the video.
Shreya: so the same time... jungkook and y/n open the blindfold. Okey.
Jk/ y/n: okey.

Syam: so tommorow we will surprise our dad and mom. Are you all ready.

Everyone put there hand in the middle and said.

All: yes.
Shreya: okey..so go back to your rooms. Go and sleep.

As her words everyone go back to there rooms and sleep.

A/N:

Hello my lovely dovely readers....I know this is the small chapter please forgive me for that. I don't get any more ideas to write in this story. So that's why I stopped it in here. So I will write next part on tommorow wait for it😉

And... finally I found a cute nickname for you....and that is snowballs....hihi🤭. Yk I don't own the name. And it's a character name. But I found the name and the character cute. So all my readers, and all my voter's who vote my story all the time. This name is for you, you have three nicknames okey 1: snowballs, 2: marshmallow, 3: cinnabun. Okey. From now on I will call you with those name. And we got 100+ family...I mean my followers. We are all family here. So see you tommorow snowballs. In first time am going to add some music on my this series. So enjoy