⊰⊹ฺ↝waist chain.... ✧◝

[Still a/n pov] .

With that she left to downstairs...while jungkook stand there smiling like a crazy person.

[In Downstairs]

Y/n go straight to the kitchen. And saw her mom and Shreya making preparation for onam.

Y/n: enthina ippozhe ithellam cheyyunne. Naale alle veykendathu ithellam.
Divya: innu nammukku othiri karyangal cheyyan und.

Then they three saw syam and taehyung also Tony coming to there direction.

Tae: good morning Amma.
Divya: good morning dear..... how's the sleep
Tae: adipoli

Divya looked at taehyung with a shocked face.

Divya: how did you know Malayalam taehyung.
Tae: I studied a lit bit Malayalam. How's it Amma.
Divya: good when you say Malayalam.
Y/n: woah....tae. You are cool. Now you know everything about Malayalam.
Tae: no y/n. I started studying it a week ago.
Y/n: then why don't you say it to us.
Tae: am little shy.

Everyone in there expect taehyung laughed at his word.

........: What is happening here.

They all looked at that direction and saw Charlie and jungkook coming. In the way coming down... jungkook looked at y/n and winked at her making her blush. Charlie and jungkook come down and sit there with the others.

Charlie: what is there to laugh.
Divya: taehyung say a Malayalam word.
Charlie: really...then tell to me that to. I want to hear it too.
Taehyung: namaskaram.
Charlie: aha....ellam padichallo.

Then they all spend their time in there.

[Time skip: At night].
[Y/n pov]

Am now infront of my mirror... wearing a saree. I know jungkook will come to my room. And am waiting for him. While I was Wearing the saree....I felt two arms wrapping around my waist.

[Jungkook Pov]

Today is the day am going to y/n's room. I slowly go to there and opened her room door, don't even making a sound. Then I saw my girl standing infront of the mirror....while wearing that beautiful saree. I can see clearly her waist....wait..what is the chain on her waist...aish whatever. My girl got a nice and perfect body. That black saree is perfect to her skin. Then I closed the door.. making sure not to make a sound. I slowly moved closer to her....still she don't noticed that I come. I slowly walked closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. But unexpectedly she screamed....I immediately close her mouth with my arms. Then I heard some footstep on the outside....I heard someone knocking on the door.

Charlie: molea.

SHIT!! uncle is here...he will kill me if he saw me with her in her room. I quickly turned y/n around. Then she stopped screaming...thank God.

Me: don't scream. It's me.
Y/n: I get scared.

Charlie: molea.

Y/n: who is that
Me: your dad. Go and tell something to him.
Y/n: okey.

[A/n pov].

Y/n Walk closer to the door being nervous. She opened the door and saw Charlie standing there with a worried face.

Charlie: enthu Patti molea.
Y/n: a-atho njan oru cockroach inea kandu. Atha.
Charlie: oo athrayum e ullo. Njan anugu pedichu poyi.
Y/n: mhm...papaa pokko....good night.
Charlie: good night.

With that Charlie go to his room. Y/n sighed in relief and closed the door. She turned around and saw jungkook coming out from under the bed. Y/n chuckled and ask.

Y/n: what are you doing.
Jk: what if your dad will come to inside.
Y/n: mhm...mhm....

Y/n laughed.... jungkook SMIRKED and Walk closer to her. She saw he coming..she smiled and opened her arms. He come and hugged her tightly...while burying his face on her neck. His strong arms where wrapped around y/n's lit bare waist. Then jungkook picked up her in a bridal style and go to the bedroom. He layed her down on the mattress and hovers above her. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

[🚫 Warning 15+ starting. If you are uncomfortable skip this part 🚫]

Then jungkook started kissing her. And of course she kiss him back. He passionately kissed her. After sometimes. He pulled out from the kiss and stare at y/n's eyes. He moved closer to your face and kissed your eyes and again start kissing you on the lips then he moved to your neck and started to give you kisses on their. Then.....he stopped kissing and hugged y/n burying his face on her neck. Inhaling her smell. Jungkook stare at her eyes.

[End of 15+]

Jk: can I sleep her for today.
Y/n: mhm....

With that jungkook pulled y/n close to his chest and kissed her forehead. And closed his eyes and sleep there with his love.

[To Be Continued].