⊰⊹ฺ↝he is cool!.... ✧◝

[the next day]

[Charlie's pov: in his office]

After so many days finally am going to my company. My car stopped infront of it, as I get out from the car. Then I saw my manager coming to me,. He took my bag

Manager: come inside sir.

I go to inside, he followed me to my room. All of the employees stand up and bowed at me. I opened my cabin door and get inside of it. I sit on his chair and sighed. Feeling the smell of my room. I saw my manager putting my bag on the table. He bowed at me and leave from there. I take out my laptop and started to do some pending works of mine.

[Sometimes later]

While I am working, someone knocked on my door

Me: yes comin.

Door opened I looked at their and saw my friend. I put a blank face and looked at him.

Me: what do you want rn.
Abdu: you can sit here like a king, then who will sign this paper.
Me: put that here, and go away.
Abdu: why do you want me to go.
Me: I don't want to say your ugly face.

[A/N pov]

Without Charlie knowing, abdu raised his hand to beat Charlie, but he looked at him with blank eyes.

Charlie: go away you jerk.
Abdu: jerk is your?...
Charlie: my.!!!
Abdu: no one.
Charlie: are you finish talking.
Abdu: yes! And I want to say something to you.
Charlie: what!
Abdu: I want a leave from now on.
Charlie: why?
Abdu: only you can rest on your house. I also want rest.
Charlie: okey okey. Now go away.
Abdu: please sign this.
Charlie: tsk.....

Abdu give his leave letter to Charlie. He sign it.

Charlie: now go away.
Abdu: okey thank you char--

Charlie looked at him before he finish his words. Abdu gulped and said.

Abdu: t-thank you s-sir.

With that abdu leave from there.

[Again sometimes later]

Again a knock come in the door.

Charlie: come in.

He saw his P.A coming Inside.

Charlie: what happened!?
P.A: sir, there is someone standing outside. He said he want to see you.
Charlie: mhm..tell him to come inside.
P.A: okey, thank you sir

Charlie nodded his head as his P.A bowed at him and leave from there. After a lit bit of time. Someone again opened the door. Charlie rose up his head to look who come inside. When he saw the person, he felt like something burning inside him. Charlie's face turned into a angry one.

That person come and sit infront of him. Charlie's face turned into a smirking one.

Charlie: well, we'll look who is here to see Me!
...........: Not only you Charlie.
Charlie: mr.daniel I missed you in this one year.

Suddenly Daniel laughed and said.

Daniel: wait for your lose mr.charlie.
Charlie: sure.
Daniel: am now going, but I will give you so many pain.
Charlie: stop irritating me with your ugly voice. And get out from here.
Daniel: am going. Lastly.... WAIT FOR IT Charlie.

With that he leave from there. Charlie shrugged of his thoughts and continue doing his work.

[In evening]

it's already evening, all the employees left from the company now Charlie is the only one in this company. He even said to his P.A to go home, they also leave from there,. After doing the last project he tap the emport butten and his new project started to emport to his file. Charlie layed his head back to seat and sighed deeply. He shut his laptop down and rubbed his eyes. He put some important files and his laptop on the bag and make sure that everything is correct and leave from his company.

[Time Skip: At home]

Charlie's driver parked the car on the car porch. Charlie get out from the car and go to inside. But only to see everyone crying. Charlie make a confused face and asked to Divya.

Charlie: what happened Divya why are you crying.
Divya: te-teena
Charlie: what happened to her.
Divya: we don't see her anywhere. We all searched for her but don't find her. And I got a call that is from a men named Daniel he said 'i will take care of her, okey' with that he cutted the call.
Charlie: d-daniel.

Then he suddenly remembered what Daniel said on his office.

Charlie: how to get her.
Shreya: don't worry jungkook go to there.
Charlie: jungkook?!
Shreya: yes, he said he will take car of this.

Charlie nodded and sit on the couch. Praying for them

[Meanwhile on the Daniel's side].

Daniel is now grilling some chicken, linta is sitting infront of him. So many men's of him are standing around them. Also Daniel's son is there too.

Daniel: hey you!

He said while points at her. She Shivered so badly.

Daniel: who will come to help you lit doll. Huh!

He suddenly laughed and said.

Daniel: no one,..no one will come here to help you.

With that he again started to grill the chicken. But lit did they know that, a big problem is coming.

Daniel: hey yah!
Men: boss.
Daniel: put a beat I will sing.
Men: okey boss.

That men take a plate and started to make a beat while Daniel started to sing. At that time someone come to there and that is there's big problem. And this is what happened there

(Imagine jungkook is the one who is wearing the red shirt)

[After all the fight,: in the home]

Everyone is now praying to Don't happened anything bad to them. Suddenly the main door opened. All of them looked at their and saw they two standing there.

Divya immediately run to her and hugged her.

Divya: did they do anything to you daughter.
Teena: no auntie, am okey now.

Divya dragged her to upstairs. Then Charlie come to jungkook and said to him.

Charlie: thank you so much for everything.
Jk: np, uncle.
Charlie: come.

[Time skip : At Night]

[Teena's pov].

Am now standing on the balcony on my room. After eating the dinner. Today is a big day for me. Because jungkook is the one who come to help me. At the first time hen I saw him I already fell inlove with him. I hope jungkook will feel the same way to me. Today I fell for him even more.and I think............I love him.

[To be continued]

Hey! Marshmallows!

I just wanna hear this from you. If you truly enjoying this book please answer this.

Do You Love This Book!!

Yes / No →→→comments here