⊰⊹ฺ↝What are you doing?.............✧◝

~in the night ~

Everyone is now sitting around in the dinning table, all of their eyes are closed. Because of a strict grandma they are praying now, before eating food. Y/n slowly opened her right eye and saw her grandmother's glaring face. She gulped and immediately closed her eyes.

(From now on i will present y/n's grandma name as grandma not 'sara')

Grandma: mhm...... everyone can eat now......

With that all of them started to eat the delicious dinner.......

~after eating ~

It's already time to sleep now, so everyone went to their own room expect y/n and her grandmother. They are now standing infront of the guest room waiting for them.

Y/n: Grandma, what if she talk back or never listen to you........

Grandma looked at y/n with a "what" face and tell her

Grandma: yah! My tongue isn't tied up. You don't need to worry kiddo! I will manage.

Then suddenly they hear the sounds of footsteps. Y/n shooked her grandmother's shoulder and said

Y/n: grandma start acting am going to hide okey
Grandma: okey set!

Y/n went and hide behind the room door, while our grandma take out her phone and put it on her ear, fake calling.

Then jungkook and eun come to there, while talking. Jungkook went inside the room and eun was about to enter but........

Grandma: Wait!!!!!!!

She stopped her tracks also jungkook they turned around and saw grandma standing there.

Grandma: wait, i will cal you back!

With that she put her phone back to her pocket and pull her glass to her nose bridge. Then she walks towards them and stand infront of eun and check her from head to toe after asking

Grandma: what do you think, where you going?
Eun: T-to room.......
Grandma: who's?
Eun: j-jungkoo------
Grandma: what?
Eun: y/n................
Grandma: why are you sleeping there.....?
Eun: we sleep together since we were kids
Grandma: i don't ask for childhood things, this is present not past. Jungkook isn't that kid anymore, and also he have an fiance. Being his cousin you can do anything huh?

Eun looked at jungkook with about to cry face, while he looks down. Sure, he actually don't like sleeping with eun while he have an fiance. He knows y/n is getting hurt by his behaviour, but because of eun's stubbornness he can't do anything. Or else she will call his or her parents.

Eun looked at grandma with furious eyes and said.

Eun: i don't need your permission to do anything, this isn't your home!
Grandma: this isn't my home, but this is my son's home whom I carried ten months in my womb, and give birth. Okey, so I have permission.
Eun: why will I listen to old people like you?

Grandma take a deep breath and said

Grandma: if you were from my family, this time I would have slap you hard on your frog like face.......

Suddenly a chuckle escape from jungkook's mouth, eun looked at him with widened eyes, while breathing heavily. Jungkook immediately shut his mouth while putting his hand on his mouth. Eun turned to grandma and face her, while from back jungkook give a thumbs up to grandma. Surely he is enjoying it............

Eun: Getting slapped by a kid, is more proud than getting slapped by a old people like you.
Grandma: Oh, don't tell it, the kids hands will be disgusted if they touch your face......and don't you have shame, to do this. I've never seen a girl like you.
Eun: yeah, my parents raised me like this
Grandma: firstly, slap your parents face, then you. Ho! I can't believe thing like you exist.
Eun: am not going easy on you old lady, my hands won't be in control and that might be on your face.
Grandma: my hand isn't going to take mangoes.........i also know how to give you one
Eun: this, old lady. Coming to house from somewhere and acting as a 'grandma' don't "You" have shame to get inside of someone else's house. You know old things like you should stay in old-age homes not here. How many did that y/n pay you to act like this...........old lad------------