⊰⊹ฺ↝busy, busy.... ✧◝

[from now on...this story has more English words and lit lit Malayalm words]

They two stayed on eachother's arms.

[Meanwhile: at kitchen]

Divya: where is she and him. Luca go and call them...and said to them to come here
Luca: okey, grandma.

With that he run to upstairs.

[In upstairs]

Luca firstly run to syam's room...and saw him laying down on his bed while video calling someone. He went to syam, and layed beside him. And Luca saw syam is calling his wife.

Syam: Oh...here Luca

Syam said while showing his phone infront of Luca.

Kalyani: hii! Lucacha.
Luca: hii! Auntie.
Kalyani: how are you doing!
Luca: good...what about you.
Kalyani: am also good.
Luca: where is Anna.
Kalyani: she is sleeping dear.
Luca: when did you come here.
Kalyani: next month...not so sure about it
Luca: mhm....

Then syam take that phone away from him...and started to talk with her. While Luca just layed beside him.

[Meanwhile: again in kitchen]

Divya: aish...where is the three of them. Tony dear, you go and buy the flowers and the snacks.
Tony: okey mom... Shreya come with me.

With that Tony go from the kitchen..to his room, with Shreya following him.

[In their room]

Tony: I will go and fresh up...you go and prepare my shirt.
Shreya: okey.

Tony go to there shelf and take out their luggage bag. He opened it and search for a towel.

Tony: Shreya..
Shreya: mhm....
Tony: where is the towel
Shreya: don't you get it.
Tony: no...
Shreya: I am coming.

She come to there and started searching on the bag, but she don't see the towel too.

Shreya: vere bagil undo ennu njan nokkatte.

She take out another bag and search on that. Then she got the towel.

Shreya: here.

Tony take the towel from her arms and go straight to the bathroom. He get inside of the bathroom and fresh up himself. Meanwhile Shreya make his shirt.

[After sometime]

Tony get out from the bathroom and go towards Shreya.

Tony: shirt thaa.

Shreya gave him his shirt..Tony wear it and picked up his purse and car key. He go to outside and get inside of his car. And drove away from there.

[Meanwhile: in upstairs].

Y/n opened her eyes...and looked at jungkook...then she remembered something and immediately stand up from and sit up on the bed.

Jk: what happened baby!
Y/n: ooops! I forgot that. My grandma said me to call syam. But I completely forgot that.
Jk: why your grandma need your brother.
Y/n: potta (dumb head) today is thiruvonam. Did you forget that.
Jk: oh... really..then let's go to downstairs.
Y/n: come.

They two stand up from there bed and jungkook immediately take a shirt and wear it.

[In downstairs]

They two come on the downstairs....at that time syam and Luca also come to downstairs. The four of them

saw y/n's grandpa sitting on a chair...on the sit out of the house...all of the maids on this house are standing infront of him. Her grandpa is giving them onakodi (onam dress) after giving all the dresses to all of the maids.... next he take groceries, and money. He again called all the maids and give it all to them. They become so happy and leave from there to their house. Y/n's grandpa stand up from the chair and saw the four of them standing there, he went towards y/n and said to her.