⊰⊹ฺ↝marriage fixing {6k special}..... ✧◝

Charlie and Divya is now infront of the church priest.

Charlie: when is the right day for the marriage father
Priest: January 16th . I think that's the right day for the marriage. With god's grace and bless
Charlie: thank you father.
Priest: god bless you

Charlie and Divya stand up from the chair and bowed to the priest and leave from the church.

[On the way to their home]

Divya: i really liked jungkook from first time i saw him. And you know what I've always wished y/n and jungkook become together. And that happens.
Charlie: yeah! I hope jungkook will take care of my child really well
Divya: he will.

[In the house]

Charlie parked the car on the car porch. Divya and Charlie get out from the car and went to inside. And saw all of them sitting on the couch. They all stand up after they saw Charlie

Charlie: aish, don't stand up kids.
Syam: papa
Charlie: yes
Syam: papa tommorow sneha will come to here.
Charlie: oh, when
Syam: in the morning flight. She called me a min ago and said she is checking the visa. And that approved. So she will come in the morning flight.
Charlie: mhm,.

Y/n: papa what did father said.
Charlie: father said the engagement is in January 12th, and the marriage is in Seoul. In January 15th
Jungkook: the marriage is in Seoul right papa.
Charlie: yes! Son.

Aera: dad called me. He said he called you uncle. But your phone is currently busy.
Charlie: oh, i think he called when I'm calling someone. Okey I will call him later.
Shreya: papa come eat breakfast.
Charlie: ahm, coming. Did you all eat the breakfast.
All of them: yes papa/uncle
Charlie: very good

Then Charlie went to the dining table. And started today his breakfast.

[Time Skip]

Y/n and jungkook is now laying down on y/n's bed. Jungkook's head is laying down on y/n's chest. His eyes are closed. They two are in a blanket, because of the Coldness of the A.C on the room.

Y/n: baby
Jk: mhm
Y/n: we are going to Korea in next month right.
Jk: yes
Y/n: i will miss my dad and mom.
Jk: don't worry we will come to here after the marriage and will stay here for some days. Then we will go back to our house in Seoul.
Y/n: mhm, i can't wait to have an life with you.
Jk: I asked to papa. That don't look for a hospital here for y/n to get a job. And I discussed to dad that look for a hospital for y/n.
Y/n: so I'm getting a job in Seoul right.
Jk: yes! In my friend's hospital.
Y/n: what's that friend's name
Jk: jimin.
Y/n: oh,btw Teena and Vijay already get in a relationship.
Jk: oh, really
Y/n: yeah,. Thomas uncle is also happy for them.
Jk: that's a good news.
Y/n: mhm

Then they spent their lit time with eachother in the bed.

[Meanwhile in taehyung's room]

Aera and taehyung is laying down on his bed. While taelin is between them.

Tae: baby
Aera: mhm
Tae: did you give aera medicine
Aera: oh, no!

She said stand up from the bed.

Aera: thank u tae for telling this.
Tae: mhm,

He also sit up on the bed and make taelin sit up too. He put her on his lap. And brushed her hair back. And kissed her forehead.

Aera take out the medicine from her bag and take a glass and poured the water to it.

[Taelin's doctor tell them to give her medicine each hour because taelin born with some problems that's why. She don't have any disease. It's just for the birthing problem. After her 6yrs old we don't need to give her the medicine]

Aera: baby, open your mouth

She said. While taelin opened her mouth. Aera put the medicine on her mouth and give the water to tae. Tae give the water to her. She started drinking the water. As she gulped down the medicine. Then aera take out a surup from the bag. And opened it then poured it to the cup.

Aera: open your mouth baby!

But this time taelin refused it.

Aera: aish....open your mouth baby. You need to get strong like papa. Right.

Again taelin refused it.

Aera: we can't force her to eat it what should I do then.

Tae: give it to me. I will feed her. Baby! Open your mouth.
Taelin: baby don't want it papa. It tastes bad. And taelin hate it.
Tae: no baby it's sweet.
Taelin: then papa drink it first.
Tae: after papa drink will you drink it.
Taelin: mhm

He said nodded and drink it. It really taste gross but taehyung hide it. With a beautiful smile. Aera burst out into laughter.

Tae: now! Baby will drink it right.
Taelin: mhm.

Tae again poured it into the cup and feed it to taelin. She gulped it down and started to crying. Taehyung take her and lay down her head into his shoulder and rubbed her back to clam her down.

Tae: we can't blame her because that really taste gross.

[Time skip at night]

Everyone is now sitting around in the dinning table. They are eating the delicious dinner.

Charlie: where is taelin dear
Aera: she already slept uncle.
Charlie: oh,
Divya: she don't eat anything.
Aera: she eat some snacks and drink the milk. And played with Lilly for some time then she slept
Divya: mhm

Then they again started to eat it.

[Time skip: after the dinner]
[Charlie's pov]

Am now in my office room, checking out some works. Then suddenly I got a phone call.

Me: haloo
John: hey mr.charlie do you remember me.
Me: John
John: yes! After my dad's funeral are you happy now.
Me: I don't care if he dead or not.
John: his son is still alive. And the property that we deal with eachother. Come to the xxxx party hall tommorow we can see eachother their.
Me: don't try to be in my level you lit kid.
John: i will surely kill you

I just chuckled and said.

Me: go and tell this school kids maybe they will be scared for it. But Charlie will never get scared for it okey.
John: okey! We can see eachother tomorrow.

With that I cutted the call. And put my phone harshly on the table.

Me: i will surely end you John.

Then I closed my laptop and the works. Then i go to my room.

[In the room]

I layed beside my wife and put the blanket around me. And sleep tightly

Tommorow is a big day and idk what will happen tommorow. Let's wait for it.

[To Be Continued]

Author ggukie note:

Hey loves! After a long time finally I published something. So your lili got sick. My forehead is paining so much. And I have an exam this week. And I published it because yes! WE HIT 6K YEAH!!!! I can't believe it like. I'm so happy. Don't getting any words for it. So,, your author is sick and I'm taking medicine too. And I hope you are doing well and good. Stay safe.

See you in next chap

----------
Your sick author ggukie