(15+ )//⊰⊹ฺ↝push up.... ✧◝

He saw y/n....and she is wearing a half saree

and she is wearing a half saree

(Make up and hairstyles, ornaments are not the same you are wearing)

Jungkook's jaw dropped...he already saw her in saree but in this saree make him want her. Jungkook suddenly felt hotness...he smirked and hide behind the door. A lit bit later..

[Y/n pov]

I am going to syam's room because my grandma said to me to call him...while I am walking.. someone pulled me into a room. Am about to scream but he immediately closed my mouth with his hand and pinned me into the wall. He wrapped his right hand around my waist..I get Shiver because of the sudden sensation. Then I looked at his face, only to sigh in relief. Well it's jungkook. I removed his hand from my mouth.

Me: what are you doing.
Jk: baby..I can't even handle.
Me: what!?
Jk: you look so hot in this saree..and I want you now.

I widened my eyes at his words....then I noticed that he isn't wearing a shirt. OMFG...his abs and his body ...looks so hot.

Jk: like what you see babygirl.

I snapped out from my thoughts and looked at his face...and saw he is already looking at me. He is starring at me....as I starred back at him. Then I saw he is coming closer to me...and finally our forehead touched...he Pecked my nose... making me giggle...he smiled when I giggled, he again Peck my nose as I again giggle.

[A/N pov]

Jungkook laughed after hearing her giggle. He hugged her tightly and Pecked on her forehead...

Jk: uwu...you are soo cute. Baby.

Y/n nodded... jungkook picked up her in a bridal style and closed the door with his legs.and locked it. Y/n stopped laughing..and looked at him with a shocked face.

Y/n: what are you going to do.
Jk: wait and watch.

He said and went towards his bed and lay down y/n softly on that mattress and hovers above her. Y/n smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck...he snuggles his face closer to her neck. Y/n smiled at that feeling. Sometimes later..they stay on that position... suddenly y/n asked him something.

Y/n: baby..
Jk:mhm....
Y/n: can you do me a fever.
Jk: what?
Y/n: can you do push UPS above me.
Jk: mhm...
Y/n: Please 🥺
Jk: okey okey.
Jungkook sit up on the bed and again Hover above her...he put his both hand beside her and start to push up above her. On his third push up he peck on her lips...he push up again.. again he Pecked his lips. And every time when he push up he always peck on her lips. Jungkook stopped his push ups and layed his head on her chest while breathing heavily.

Y/n: is my baby is tired.

Jungkook just Hummed as a answer.

Y/n: mhm....

She caressed his hair and kissed his forehead. Jungkook looked up and saw y/n already looking at him. He moved up to her as their forehead touched with eachother. Jungkook once again Pecked her lips.

Y/n: what happened to you
Jk: nothing...just get addicted to something.
Y/n: what thing?

Jungkook again moved a lit closer to her and again Pecked her lips. And slowly wispered on her lips.

Jk: ~to your lips~

And finally jungkook kissed her she kissed him back. She wrapped her hands around her neck, he wrapped his hands around her waist.

[After sometimes]

They two broke the sweet kiss, that they two shared a min ago. Jungkook again looked at her with love in his eyes.

Jk: "you are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you"
Y/n: "and your love is better than wine, draw me and I will run after thee"

They two smiled eachother and again hugged eachother

[To Be Continued]