⊰⊹ฺ↝mom's house... ✧◝

Their car stopped infront of a big house

Jungkook get out from that car...and looked around. He saw some men's are working there or should I say they are taking out cleaning the coconut. After they clean it..they give it to some ladies that are sitting on the ground on inside the house. That ladies are taking out the flesh from that coconut. Y/n immediately get out from That car and run fast towards a old man that are sitting infront of that servent men's. She come and hugged him from back tightly. That old man flinched and looked around...only to smile after he saw y/n's face.

Y/n: muthashaaa...
D/f/n(divya's father's name) : molea....enna undeda
Y/n: onnum illa.
D/f/n: enthiye Ammayum.achanum okke.
Y/n: avaru varunnundu
Divya: acha.

D/f/n turned around and saw his daughter coming with a suitcase on her hand.

D/f/n: aha....enna und molea.
Divya: onnum illa acha.
D/f/n: avan vannille.
Divya: vannittundu. Car park cheyyan poyirikkuva.
Luca: valyacha...

D/f/n looked at their and saw Shreya, Tony and Luca coming towards him. Luca is running while Lilly is on Shreya's hand.

D/f/n: aha....valyachante Monu vanno. Ingu vanneda.

Luca run towards him and jumped into his arms. D/f/n hugged and kissed him. Y/n see it and pouted. D/f/n see's it and asked her.

D/f/n: enna pattiyeda.
Y/n: njan vannittu enikku oru umma thannillallo.
D/f/n: ha..ingu vaada.

Y/n smiled slightly and went to him. He kissed her cheeks. Then d/f/n noticed taehyung and jungkook.

D/f/n: atharaa...divye.
Divya: aha...atho., athu nammukku Venda petta makkal aanu. Aa left nikkunnathu taehyung and right nilkkunnathu jungkook. Taehyung oru wife um oru kuttiyum und... jungkook inte Kalyanam kazhinjittilla.
D/f/n: oo...evidunna ningal varunne
Taehyung: what...sir.
Divya: he asked where are you coming from.
Taehyung: oo...we are coming from south korea.
Divya: don't call him sir...call him grandpa.
Taehyung:okey...

D/f/n smiled at them they smiled back too. Then they all saw Charlie and syam coming.

D/f/n: enna und molea.
Shreya: onnum illa acha.
D/f/n: ninakko.
Tony: nannayitttu irikkunnu acha.
D/f/n: mhm....

Then Charlie come and hugged him. He hugged him back too.

D/f/n: mone.
Charlie: acha....
D/f/n: nee ente kunjugale nannayitttu nokkunnundallo alle.
Charlie: mhm...
Y/n: muthashii..enthiye acha.
D/f/n: muthashii. Adukkalayil und.
Y/n: mhm....njan ippo varaame.
D/f/n: nte kutti eppozhum avalude kunja.

(Let me tell you why Divya's father speaking only Malayalam. Because he is a man who loves history things and his speaking style is historical Malayalam slang. )

(Meanwhile in kitchen)

D/m/n (divya's mother's name) is working on the kitchen with the maids. Y/n come into the kitchen and saw them working. The maids turned around and gasped....as they already saw y/n standing there. But she put her index finger infront of her mouth..the sign of shhh!!!!!, The maids immediately closed there mouth. Then y/n signeled to them to move away. As she said they moved away from there. Y/n slowly went towards her and back hugged her tightly...she flinched and turned around. She looked at her face...and smiled.

D/m/n: nte kutti vanno.
Y/n: ahm...
D/m/n: ammammayude kutti vanno
Y/n: ahm...ammamma
D/m/n: mhm....

D/m/n caressed y/n's hair and kissed her forehead, y/n closed her eyes at that feeling. Then everyone come to that kitchen. D/m/n looked at everyone...and her eyes stopped at taehyung and jungkook.

D/m/n: ithu aara.
Y/n: family il Venda petta aalukala
D/m/n: Peru entha.
Y/n: jungkook and taehyung.

When they two heard there names they bowed to d/m/n she smiled at them.

D/m/n: firstly everyone go and fresh up.
Y/n: okey.
Maid's: everyone follow us.

Some 'men' maids pick there all bags. And put on there room. Divya and Charlie has same room. Syam has a room, jungkook has a room, taehyung has a room, Shreya and Tony is sleeping together. Luca and Lilly has same bedroom. The maids take them to their rooms... expect y/n. She already have her own bedroom..so she doesn't need their help. They all get inside of their rooms...and fresh up them selves.

[After they fresh up:]

Jungkook get out from his room with only on a pant. Suddenly he heard anklet sound, he looks at his beside and saw......

[To Be Continued]