⊰⊹ฺ↝i want to kiss her so badly..... ✧◝

[author pov]

Suddenly.......

Syam, Tony, Shreya, y/n: HAPPY 28ANNIVERSARY PAPA AND MAMA.

Charlie and Divya turned around and saw jungkook coming with a cake in his hand. He placed the cake on the table. Then they saw taehyung coming out from the back of a curtain.

Divya opened her arms everyone except Charlie go and hugged her.

Divya: thank you...thank you so much for this amazing surprise.

They all smiled and hugged her back.

Shreya: today we have mom's special payasam right mom!
Divya: mhm.....
Shreya: then come lets go to kitchen

Then Shreya, Divya and y/n go to the kitchen. While the boys started to make all the things.

[After sometimes: on lunch time]

Jungkook, taehyung, Tony, Charlie and syam is now sitting on the dinning table...then they saw Divya and other two girls coming with some plates on their hands. They put the foods and plates on the table.

[Your favorite food]

Syam: who made this?
Y/n: me......is there any problem with it?
Syam: ey! No problem!
Y/n: a..then eat

Shreya put the plates infront of everyone. And Divya started to serve the food. Y/n go and sit beside jungkook. And everyone start eating the food.

[Time Skip : At Night]

Everyone is slept right now, except Divya and Charlie. After cleaning the kitchen she go to their two bedroom..but she don't saw Charlie. So she go to the balcony and their sitting her one and only husband Charlie. She go and sit beside him.
Divya: what are you thinking?
Charlie: while thinking about today,.....made me a happiest person
Divya: everyday you are happy so what?
Charlie: But that video............
Divya: so what! The surprise was so good
Charlie: Ahm, yesterday i talked about something
Divya: what.... Something!?
Charlie: ahm, if you want we can try for another baby.......
Divya: what are you trying to say?
Charlie: i mean......
Divya: there is no "i mean". Let's go and sleep
Charlie: okey...then come

Charlie put his hand around divya's neck and they two go to their room.

[Tommorow morning]

[Jungkook pov]

Am going to my room after drinking the coffee that Divya Amma give me. When I reached y/n's room I heard something.

[The conversation in inside]

Y/n: chechi can you please help in this?
Sherya: wait...........is this okey now?
Y/n: yeah, am going

Then I don't hear anything....but I saw the door clicking sound, that means she is getting out from her room. I immediately go and hide on a room and peek to outside...then I saw she coming out from the room but that is her sis I immediately hide back. Then I saw her sis going to downstairs...so I again peek to outside and saw my girl...mine coming out from the room. Woah.....she is wearing a beautiful outfit. A dark pink blouse that boarder is golden stones. And with pink saree with golden border on that too. And have golden color earrings and the same color necklace with a small bracelet. Oh..god how beautiful she look like....I really want to kiss her so bad. So I again hide back on the same place..then I heard her anklet sound coming near me.

[End Of Jungkook Pov]

[Y/N pov]

I am going to downstairs but... suddenly a hand pulled me into a room. And hugged me from the back. Then I heard a groning sounds. Then someone wispered on my ear....I smiled when I heard the sound.