⊰⊹ฺ↝the comeback of him....✧◝

So today is thiruvonam.

[Y/N pov]

Everyone come back to the house. All the way to home jungkook and y/n were talking eachother,.

[Time Skip At: Night]
[Y/n pov]

After eating the dinner. I decided to go to my father. I go to balcony but I don't saw him there....then where is he. Then I go to their room..but still I don't saw him there. Then I remembered something that he should be on his office room. I went towards his office room and saw my pappa standing there on the window side...while his back was facing me. I went towards him and hugged him from Back. He flinched and turned around and saw me.

Charlie: what are you doing here....
Y/n: chumma...enna Patti papa
Charlie: naale onam alle.
Y/n: athu kondu
Charlie: naale nammal ammayude veetil pokunnu.
Y/n: athinu enna. Papayum avide varunnu.
Charlie: oru paadu nalukalkku shesham. Veendum kaanan pokuva.
Y/n: athu vidu pappa. Ennittu naalathe karayam oorkku.
Charlie: mhm......
Y/n: enna njan poovane. Enikku urakkam varunnu.
Charlie: okey enna. Go and sleep tightly.
Y/n: good night.
Charlie: good night.

Then y/n go to her room. And fell into her deep slumber.

[Meanwhile]

[Charlie's pov]

I lied to her. I lied to my daughter. I said to her why am in disappointment. And that isn't the cause of meeting divya's parents. Only I know what..and who is coming on the way to broke my family. No matter what....I will protect my family with all my power. I looked at outside and saw raining. Tommorow is the day he is coming. Yes my one and only................ enemy....Daniel.

[End Of Charlie's pov].

[Y/n pov]
[In her room].

I wake up immediately because of the sound of the thunder storm. Yk am scared of thunder. His sounds is sooo scaring [I don't even know is thunder is a boy or girl 😌] I turned on the lamp that have on my table. I stand up from my bed and go towards the wall where switch are. I turn the switch on. And finally my room filled with the light. Should I go to jungkook's room, or sleep on my room. God....what should I do. Suddenly...

Me: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

A big thunder come. And scared the sh*t out of me. Yes! I should go to jungkook's room. Then I go towards the table that have in the beside of my bed. I take the torch and go towards jungkook's room, I also turn of the light [never forget that ]. I switch on my torch and go towards jungkook's room. I softly knocked on his door. No reply!....I again knocked the door. Still no reply....I twisted the door handle... thank God he don't locked his door. I get inside of the room....and slowly closed the door behind my back. I looked towards the bed and saw He is sleeping there. Awww! How cute 🥺 my baby is. I slowly walked towards him..and sit on his bed, Beside him. I Shaked him softly. He groned first...I again Shaked him with a lit pout on my lips. Then I saw him opening his eyes a lit bit.

[A/N pov]

Jungkook opened his eyes and saw y/n sitting beside him with a lit pout on her lips. He Chuckled and asked her.

Jk : what happened baby.....
Y/n: baby.....
Jk: what!!
Y/n: baby...am scared of thunder....can I sleep here please.

Jungkook chuckled and opened his arms.

Jk: mhm.....come here.

Y/n smiled and go to his arms. She layed her head on his chest and wrapped her Arms around his torso. He also wrapped his arms protectively around her. Then they two sleeped on eachother's arms.