⊰⊹ฺ↝first onam.... ✧◝

[Tommorow].

Today is first onam. As always y/n wake up and sat up on the bed..while rubbing her eyes. She opened her eyes and looked at the calendar. Only to widened her eyes.

Y/n: today is first onam..so tommorow is thiruvonam. [sry to not write about atham]

[Y/n pov]

I immediately stand up from my bed and run towards my bathroom. Then start to do my morning routine. After sometimes. I comeback to my room and go straight to my closet and picked up a nice dress for today. And wear it...

After wearing it

After wearing it. I take my phone and texted jungkook.

He said come to his room

He said come to his room...but why....ah whatever. Then I get out from my room, and go towards his room. I opened the door...but I don't see jungkook. I slowly get inside of the room and start search for him.

[A/N pov]

Y/n start to search for jungkook....then suddenly the bathroom door opened. Y/n flinched and turned around only to froze on her spot. She saw the jungkook who has just a towel wrapped around his waist. His abs are so visible to y/n's eyes....his wet hair is laying on his forehead perfectly. His face and half naked body is all wet as he don't even clean himself. Jungkook looked at y/n with one eye, his another eye is closed due to drying his hair with the towel. Y/n immediately snapped out from her thoughts, when she saw jungkook coming towards her. With his famous smirk on his lips. Y/n moved backwards, while jungkook don't even stopped a little he come closer to y/n. Then y/n back hitted the wall behind her [finally] jungkook moved closer to her face....and stared deeply at her eyes.

Y/n: w-why did you called me here.
Jk: we are a couple now...still being shy to me.

Then y/n shakes her head...and wrapped her arms around jungkook's neck and rested her forehead to his. And of course she stared at him back. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. His body dryed due to the air conditioner. Then jungkook picked y/n up and put her on the table that have in the beside where they stand. He again stared at her eyes....

Y/n: mhm...
Jk: mhm....why are you making me fall for you even more, all day.
Y/n: did I make you fall for me more.
Jk: mhm...
Y/n: then you are doing with me the same.

Jungkook chuckled lightly and Pecked your forehead, then your eyes, cheeks, nose, and lastly your lips. You smiled and Peck him back.

Y/n: why did you called me here.
Jk: I want to see you everyday.
Y/n: really...what is that special on me.
Jk: your eyes, nose, hair, cheeks, especially your lips. I want to kiss them all day.
Y/n: all day!
Jk: mhm...
Y/n: mhm...then move I need to go to downstairs real quick.
Jk: why...so early.
Y/n: not so early....my dad and mom also here if they will see us like this. Then that is the end of us.
Jk: okey okey the. Go.

Y/n jumped out from the table and cupped jungkook's cheeks and said.

Y/n: don't be sad

With that she give a peck Ito his lips and wispered on his ear

Y/n: meet me at my room at night.

With that she kissed his earlobe and run away from there. While jungkook stand there.... smiling like a crazy man.

A/n pov:

Hey snowballs! I come to say. I will not edible to update all part everyday. I will update as I can. When I get the right time. Now i got some time. So thats why i write it immediately. I know its a. Small part please forgive your author. Bye!! Bye!!