3

"Shit you're a brat... Are you 5?"

~ Jimin ~

~

Taehyung's POV

Jimin had orange luscious locks of hair that framed his perfectly structured face.

He had deep brown eyes that looked slightly puffy from crying and light pink plump lips.

He also had piercings in both of his ears with a slim waist that was shown by his basic black singlet above some comfortable looking grey sweatpants.

Jimin was extremely attractive!

His eyes seemed to scan me before he spoke up while rubbing his puffy eyes.

"Wow someone that's actually my age" He said shocked while looking back at me intensely again.

"You have never seen someone your age before?" I questioned.

He shrugged.

"Not since I was like 14" Jimin told me.

Hmm, I wonder why?

"That's odd" I said lying down on his bed to break eye contact with the attractive male in front of me.

"Wow you have a very comfortable bed" I gasped.

"Yah I never said you could even touch my bed" The male grumbled from where he sat in the dark at his desk.

"Hmm well I don't see you trying to move me" I teased while staring into the darkness between me his bedroom ceiling.

"Because you seem bigger then me" Jimin whined.

"I'm not that fucking heavy shorty" I grumbled.

"Shorty!? Fuck you bitch, if you even want to try and be my friend you don't ever fucking call me short but shorty is even worse" He snapped now hovering over my face as he stood to the side of his bed bending at his hips.

"Well what are you going to do, you can't lift me remember shorty" I teased while watching his nose flare.

"Shit you're a brat... Are you 5?" Jimin said now placing his hands under my body to try and lift me up from his bed and roll me onto the floor but I stayed pretty solid and still against his bed.

Thought his smaller hands were placed around my lower back and thigh which honestly felt nice to me.

It was nice to have someones hands on my body even if I was clothed for once.

I laughed at his attempts.

"By the time you move me you will have biceps" I said while he huffed beside me.

"Why are you so heavy fat ass" Jimin complained as he lied down on the bed next to me exhausted.

"Psh fat ass... And you are calling me a brat and a 5 year old?" I gasped looking over at him.