37

"Look I will stay here with you alright. That way you at least aren't alone but don't think we are friends alright because you may have killed your soulmate, but you also killed mine"

~ Jungkook ~

~

Jimins POV

I pulled back from Taehyung with tears staining my cheeks.

I think I've been crying for hours now but still nothing.

His body is cold, lifeless and stone hard.

"No!" I screamed staring at Taehyungs scared face.

I don't know what to do.

I thought I could save him with my tears but it doesn't seem to be like that anymore.

I knew I would kill him but I didn't think it would be now.

I can't take him back to my parents because they still have no cure and their is no way they would let me back into their house now.

I quickly walked out of the shower cubicle and pulled on a white dressing gown.

Then my fingers shook as I unlocked the front door and locked it behind me.

I ran down the path and up the footsteps to Jungkooks room.

I know he will hate me but I don't know what else to do, I have no where else to go.

I tried the door handle which was still unlocked and walked into the dark room.

I quickly flicked on the switch then wandered more into the room to see Jungkook cover his head with a white pillow.

"Jungkook" I called walking over to him.

"Jungkook" I repeated shaking his shoulders in bed.

"Yah what!?" He whined throwing the pillow that was covering his eyes at my face.

"Get up" I demanded.

"No go back to Taehyung" He complained rolling over in bed to face away from me.

"Taehyung is fucking a statue right now, get the fuck up" I snapped at him.

He rolled back over looking at me his eyes widening before he got out of bed.

Was he trying to figure out if I'm serious?

He covered his shirt and shorts in also a dressing gown before grabbing the key to lock the door as we exited.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked me running a hand through his hair as we swiftly walked back to my room.

"Um it's kind of embarrassing" I answered.

"You don't need to feel embarrassed if you had sex, I did encourage Taehyung before in my room to have sex with you" Jungkook hummed.

"What!?" I gasped.