8

"You look like a model"

~ Jimin ~

~

Taehyung's POV

I walked back into Jimin's room with a tray of food and saw Jimin eating quietly on his bed.

Then Chiwon walked in after me and Jimin instantly spat out his food.

"No no no. Not today" Jimin said getting off his bed as he backed up against his bedroom wall opposite Chiwon.

"Jimin you know your check ups are very important" Chiwon snapped.

His voice was squeaky, almost annoying to listen too which made me cringe.

Jimin looked very tensed so I could tell he hated his so called 'check ups'.

"Plus Taehyung is here to comfort you this time. Sit back down" Chiwon instructed but Jimin didn't move from the wall.

I put down my tray of food down on Jimin's desk and walked over to him.

"Please don't make me do it" Jimin said with tears building up in his eyes.

My heart broke seeing tears slip down his cheeks.

"Hey, no crying" I said softly when I stood in front of him.

I lifted my hand to his face and rubbed away his tears with my thumb.

"I will hold you the entire time okay and then we can do something more fun or interesting afterwards" I said trying to calm Jimin down.

"Like what?" He asked me while biting his bottom lip.

"You could help me stalk my friends online to find pictures of them when they went to an old fashioned party with me" I said trying to make it sound like to the people watching us that Jimin can see my friends but also can see them in a way that isn't giving away that I lived 100 years ago.

"Ooo I want to see your friends" Jimin said with a small smile.

I smiled back.

"Okay. I will do it" Jimin hummed grabbing my hand tightly in his as he pulled me back over too the bed with him.

"Taehyung can you maybe sit behind him and hold him in place. Jimin likes to move whenever he see's a needle" Chiwon said sticking his tongue into the side of his cheek.

I nodded and when Jimin sat down, I shuffled behind him on the bed and wrapped my arms around his thin waist to keep him in place.

I could tell Jimin was staring daggers a Chiwon though from Chiwon's nervous gulping whenever he looked at Jimin.

"Needle last?" Chiwon asked Jimin who nodded in response.

"Poke your tongue out" Chiwon instructed and Jimin did as he was told as I just rested my head against his shoulder feeling slightly tired from my functioning body.