21

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM KIM TAEHYUNG. I DON'T EVER WANT TO FUCKING SEE YOUR UGLY FACE EVER AGAIN!"

~ Jimin ~

~

Taehyungs POV

I felt so ill watching Jimin.

Not to mention even though the sound was turned off I could hear a gross girly moan and Jimins desperate groans through the wall.

Junghee and Chiwon were smart to wait down the hallway.

I covered my ears and rested my head on the table.

My stomach was churning and I felt maximum guilt.

I had to force myself to watch because every few seconds I looked away.

"Mmngh"

I held my ears even tighter hearing Jimins fucking sexy moans.

I want to hear his moans badly but I don't want to hear them when he's being pleasured by someone else.

I would much rather hear them when I sexually satisfy him.

His body is honestly stunning.

I grabbed the bin by the door just as I puked in it.

My head was dizzy.

I felt a huge weight on my conscience.

I watched the women place Jimins hands on her tits but I watched Jimins nose scrunch up as he removed them.

Does he not like her body? Could this be a sign?

"Fuck" I heard Jimin moan as he dipped his head forward and came outside of Maree.

I puked again in the bin and slapped my face to bring my attention back too the video.

I saw a smile on Jimins face as he lied down next too Maree.

But all of a sudden I heard her scream.

My eyes widened to see her all of a sudden turn too stone while Jimin lay beside her catching his breath.

"For fuck sakes" I heard Jimin yell.

I got up.

"Chiwon!" I shouted down the hall.

Chiwon ran towards me with some other men.

"She turned to stone" I stated and they quickly walked in.

"Were they loud?" Chiwon asked.

"Loud enough for me to puke in the bin a couple times" I said scrunching up my nose.

"God I hope this never repeats" Chiwon stated.

"Same because their is no way in hell I'm watching that again" I said walking back into Jimins room once the statue of Maree was removed.