15

"Yah, why are you still here? Go to him dumbie"

~ Junghee ~

~

Taehyung POV

I fricken just asked Jimin if he wanted to go back to his room because it was getting late and then all of a sudden he kissed me.

Then he left.

But he actually kissed me!?

Am I dreaming?

I thought he said he wasn't gay? He seemed to state being gay was bad earlier from his tone of voice so why would he kiss me of all people?

Questions circulated my brain.

I quickly got up from my bed wanting answers from him.

I followed him out the corridor but saw Junghee approaching his door from the other direction.

I quickly pressed Jimin behind the frame of a door so he wouldn't be seen and then rushed over to Junghee.

"Good evening" I said approaching her.

"Oh Taehyung, hi" She said with a bright smile as she looked up seeing me.

"Is this for Jimin?" I asked looking at the tray in her hands.

She nodded.

"Leave it here because he's currently having a rest" I said taking the tray from her hands and I put it down on the floor.

"I was wondering if you could show me where the kitchen is because you always seem to make food for me but I can cook fine for myself" I said wrapping my arm around her shoulder to make her walk back the way we came.

"Oh I really don't mind cooking for you Taehyung" She mentioned.

"But I can show you if you want. I don't mind at least cooking breakfast and dinner for you" She stated while now leading me towards the kitchen on her side of the house.

Once we walked into the kitchen she pulled my hand off her shoulder.

"Okay now you better start talking now that no one else is around" She said looking at me.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"I am aware Jimin has been missing from his room for over an hour" She stated.

"Ah shit" I gulped.

"I'm not going to tell anyone. Just where did you both go? Normally I wouldn't have bothered him but is this going to become a normal thing?" She wondered aloud.

I shook my head.

"I left Jimins room slightly unhappy with Jimin because I had to set him up with some girl to hook up tomorrow" I started to explain.

"And then Jimin worked out where my bedroom is from looking out the door while it was open because he saw me go in my room before and then he just came into my room. I promise he was safe though" I explained and she nodded.

"Yeah I do trust you Taehyung. Just don't give me a reason not to" She stated and I nodded.

"You like Jimin don't you?" She said with a smile.

"I- what?" I gasped.

"You have a crush on him. I can tell from the way you smile around him" She said to me with a small smile.

"I've watched you both on the cameras before. You both seem rather natural together" She stated while cleaning some pots and pans.

"Okay yes I like him. I haven't been able to tell anyone because I know if Mrs Park knows I have a crush on him, I may be taken from his room and made to do labor in the house instead" I explained.

She nodded.

"Well how do you first think I started in this house?" She asked.

My mouth fell open slightly.

"You were paired up to be Jimins friend?" I gasped.

"Yes I was until I had a crush on him. Except it was only a crush on his looks. Personally I find his personality to be horrible. So when I told Mrs Park she removed me from trying to be his friend and said I am reliable if I'm being honest to her. So now I'm whatever they need me to be basically" She stated.

I nodded.

"I think Jimin likes you back though" She said which made me raise an eyebrow at her.

"He's never been so kind and sweet to anyone. Plus this morning I did walk in when he had his computer screen open and a picture of you was up on the screen in front of him. You told him you were brought back to life didn't you?" She asked.

"Okay yes but you can't tell anyone" I explained.

"Did he tell you about himself?" She asked and I nodded.

"I still think he may have more to share though but he has told me basically what could happen to me" I told her.

"Good. You need to know because if you are basically in love with him, theirs more of a chance of it happening. As well as if Jimin returns those feelings" She stated.

"He told me he doesn't want to hook up with a male though tomorrow because he's not gay" I told her.

"Though can I tell you something that you cannot tell anyone else. You are the only other person I trust in this house" I said and she nodded.

"I'm all ears Taehyung" She said.

"He kissed me maybe 10 minutes ago now in my room. And I don't understand why he did it" I said running a hand through my dark brown hair.

"He definitely likes you Taehyung" She said with a smile.

"I can't tell. I hope so" I said sighing as I sat down at the bench.

"Yah, why are you still here? Go to him dumbie" Junghee said hitting me with a towel that she was drying dishes with.

I chuckled as I got up.

"Don't tell anyone" I said once more before leaving and then I wandered down towards Jimins room.

Jimins POV

My heart was still racing but I saw why Taehyung pressed me again the wall.

Though I understood seeing Junghee approaching my room.

My nose scrunched up seeing him wrap his arm around Junghee.

God why do I care.

I can't even believe I kissed him.

Once I saw Junghee and Taehyung were out of sight I got up and grabbed the tray with my food on it.

I smiled seeing some kimchi fried rice on the tray.

I walked into to my bedroom and ate it peacefully.

My mind was a mess though.

I couldn't believe I just kissed Taehyung.

And importantly I can't believe how much I actually enjoyed it.

I hadn't kissed anyone before but I felt like I wanted Taehyung to take it from me.

I don't want some random hook up tomorrow to take my first kiss from me.

I wanted it to be memorable.

My chest felt as though it was fluttering while my heart was pounding hard in my chest.

I think I have a crush on Kim Taehyung...

~

(Helloooo people. I hope this chapter is okay, it is slightly boring but it creates a bond, friendship and trust between Taehyung and Junghee and establishes Jimin thinks he has a crush on Taehyung so still is tea~

Please make sure you have added this book to your library/libraries to get all the updates as I continue to write it!

And also please feel free to comment and vote to let me know what you all think! Helps me to carry on writing because I know yal are enjoying the book!

That's all for now... Stay safe, healthy and warm yal... Till next chapter... Byeeeee :)