17

"Aww some one woke up on the wrong side of bed"

~ Taehyung ~

~

Jimins POV

I woke up as my alarm went off.

I groaned knowing I had to get up but I felt so exhausted.

However I forced my body to get up.

I walked into the bathroom completely naked with a pair of track pants and boxers in my hand.

In the shower I lathered my body in hot water and soaps while relaxing under the hot water.

My heart started to race while thinking about Taehyung.

I enjoy the way he feels near me as well as he is an extremely attractive guy.

I suppose if I don't like the female today while hooking up with her it may confirm if I'm gay.

If not I need to work out a title but it kind of scares me liking a guy because I've never ever thought of a guy in romantic or sexual ways before.

I got out of the shower and messed up my orange clean hair.

Then I pulled on a pair of white boxers and also track pants.

I walked into my bedroom just as Junghee walked in.

I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the bathroom with me.

She gasped startled by my movements.

"Yah what?" She grumbled once I locked the door.

"How did you know when you liked me?" I asked her curiously and her mouth fell open.

"Did Taehyung tell you that?" She asked with a frown.

"What no- Taehyung knows that?" I questioned.

"I- Yeah I told him last night" Junghee uttered.

"How the hell do you know?" She questioned.

"I hacked into the system to read your files. I don't know why you seem surprised, I've always known" I said laughing.

"Yah. Look for me things were different because I hate your personality, just you were decent to look at" She said crossing her hands over her chest.

"You really aren't helpful" I said sighing as I leaned back against the sink.

"Yah. Look, if you like someone you will likely feel nervous around and get butterflies in your stomach or even chest. You also probably will feel your heart race or blush loads, those are clear signs. You also probably will want to spend all your time with them as well as you may feel safe around them. You also make experience wanting to touch them in inappropriate ways and so on" She explained to me and I nodded.