4

"Fuck I feel like a girl at a sleep over"

~ Jimin ~

~

Taehyung's POV

I woke up covered by my soft blankets as I heard birds chirping outside my window.

I looked at the time and beamed knowing I still had time before going to Jimin's room on time.

Last night his mother told me I'm supposed to be in his room by 9:30am each day so I will do my best to stick to the time.

She also told me that when I wash my hair and body that I have to be very careful because they aren't sure what the heat will do to my skin.

However I took a lovely warm refreshing shower and washed my hair which now smelt sweet like bubble gum.

The shower didn't react to my body at all which was good.

I sat wrapped up in a towel applying make up too my face as my stylist came in and chose an outfit for me.

Once she left I put on a white shirt with a white hoodie, also some black leather jeans and some socks.

I didn't bother to put shoes on seen as I wasn't going outside.

Then I walked over to the desk I was given where I had a look through my documents last night and my old art works

I luckily had a small folder of my live drawings which I can take with me to show Jimin.

Fuck I hope he likes them, I want him to have a bright happy face seeing them rather then a disappointed face or a bad attitude as I put a lot of work into my art.

I grabbed my drawings and wandered towards Jimin's bedroom.

Mrs Park said she and her husband is going overseas tomorrow for a science exhibition and hopes that my state won't decrease while she is gone.

She taught me specifically last night how to dial her number if anything happens to me.

"Good morning" I said seeing Junghee carrying a tray of food for Jimin into his bedroom.