23

"Taehyung I am so truly sorry"

~ Jimin ~

~

(Au: Can we just appreciate Jimin's muscles right here... You may continue reading now...)

Taehyung's POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open while my body ached.

"Good morning Taehyung" Mrs Park said checking my temperature as she leaned over me.

"Um Good morning" I said shocked with her being here.

"Didn't you go on a trip?" I asked sitting up noticing my naked body.

Have I been out cold for a couple of days?

"Yes, however we decided to come back early after the conference to make sure you are okay as you are very important to us" She explained.

"I don't know if I will be anymore because Jimin hates me" I said sighing.

"He does not. In fact Junghee informed me this morning privately that Jimin actually came in the middle of the night to see you while you were out before she took him back to his room" She explained.

My heart skipped a beat.

But he hurt me?

Can I face Jimin after he abused me?

I am falling for him though.

I cannot stay away from him as the thought of him makes my entire chest burst with happiness.

"So how are my wounds?" I asked her as she passed me a drink of coffee.

"They are great. They are healing, though honestly they may be healing too quickly so you may be slightly invincible" She said laughing.

"Though it's not as dodgy as another serum that my husband and I have created" She said sipping her coffee.

"What was the serum?" I questioned.

"Ah it was for Jimin" She said sighing.

"I presume you watched that he could turn someone to stone?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Well, my husband and I created that serum because Jimin has always been rather short. And he used to get bullied at school so we wanted to make something to make him well stronger before he started to attend high school" She started.

"However those kind of ingredients would take thousands of years to exist so we decided we would make a serum and inject him with it so that if he truly hated someone they would turn to stone. But we didn't test it first and as it turns out the emotions we were hoping to trigger for someone to turn to stone ended up being good emotions like happiness or love instead" She said sighing.