32

"Okay so Tae's boyfriend isn't gay. That answers a lot for that big boobed naked lady covered in cum-"

~ Jungkook ~

~

Jimin's POV

"Alright so firstly we need to sneakily find Jungkook's belongings then we can leave" Taehyung stated.

"Do you have any idea of where they may be Jiminie?" Taehyung asked looking at me hopeful while I caught the sight of Jungkook scrunching up his nose to the nickname.

"You are asking the person who was imprisoned to their room?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"It's your house" Taehyung murmered with a pout.

"I mean I can take a guess from looking at the security cameras" I hummed.

"Alright, lead the way" Taehyung said opening the door as I wheeled my bag along beside me.

Taehyung and Jungkook followed me along the corridor past the front door which we can exit out later.

I stopped looking at the doors in front of me.

My best guess would be that Jungkook's belongings would be in the basement but I can't remember which door leads us down to the basement and I can't check when my parents disabled my internet yesterday.

I covered my mouth with a gasp as a door opened and light shone into the darkness.

A tiny boy walker out in blue pajamas with dashing black hair.

He ran straight for Taehyung who smiled crouching down too the child.

God he's cute with children...

"Fuck" I gasped hearing footsteps.

"Kyong" I heard a womens voice call until Junghee appeared in a light pink nightdress by the door that opened.

Her eyes looked at Kyong and Taehyung then at me and Jungkook before her eye line looked down at the bag in my hand which I pulled behind me.

"You are leaving?" She asked softly with a pang of panic in her voice.

"Please don't tell anyone" I begged feeling our chances to escape drift away all because we need to find Jungkook's belongings.

"I've been told that I should if I ever catch you trying to leave Jimin" She said pouting.

"Please don't, you know Jimin will forever be trapped in here and things are getting worse, we need to leave" Taehyung stated lifting Kyong up in his arms as Kyong's legs straddled the left side of his waist.

"Ah, fine" She huffed walking towards Taehyung to take Kyong.

"Just all of you stay safe, I will do my best to inform you if I hear what your parents plans are" Junghee said to me.