18

"Want to tell me why you wrapped your legs around my waist and pulled my crotch down against yours?"

~ Taehyung ~

~

Taehyung's POV

"Do you feel uncomfortable at all drawing me like this?" Jimin wondered aloud while I sketched his figure.

"Honestly no but that's because I am reasonably used to seeing someone half naked and drawing them. Art also is my happy place so I feel comfortable and happy while doing it" I said looking at Jimin for a couple seconds.

I enjoyed being able to secretly check Jimin out while drawing him.

"Do you feel uncomfortable?" I asked him while looking back at my canvas.

I started to sketch Jimin's V lines close to the towel which made my heart race a bit.

Jimin had a very well built body and his V lines were sexy to look at.

"Honestly a bit but that's because I've never stood almost naked in front of someone for them to draw me before" Jimin said with a soft chuckle.

"Who taught you to draw?" Jimin asked me.

"My cousin did actually. He came to my house while he was completing his studies, he was quite a bit older then me but he sat me down as a 10 year old and as a house architect, he used a lot of drawing and designing products." I started.

"But from him I learned that I enjoyed using a pencil to sketch things. And then once my cousin realized I was naturally talented at drawing we used to spend hours drawing together. Of course my cousin would draw something like a house whereas I'd draw a person or another object but he taught me to shade and add details" I stated while smiling.

"Who taught you to sing?" I questioned looking at Jimin.

He smiled.

"When I went to primary school, I was captivated by listening to music. Of course their was a beautiful singer in her last year who always sung during assemblies and I just was caught in a trance. I loved it. So when they held auditions for choirs, I simply went along because I loved the thought of being able to sing. At the start I was naturally good. I had a great voice however because my voice is high pitch I got a lot of help from my choir teacher on how to control my voice and what not. She taught me to become a better singer" Jimin said and I smiled hearing his past memories.

"Can I hear you sing?" I asked him.

"Right now?" Jimin questioned.

"Yes" I said starting to shade my drawing of Jimin.

"I've only ever otherwise heard you sing in the shower" I hummed.

"Ah okay" Jimin said thinking.