38

"You don't have very good singers for entertainment"

~ Jungkook ~

~

(Au: Sorry but jsbdjbjwdjab! How is Jimin so hot!!! And how is Jungkook so cuteeee- Okay I will stop now...)

Jimin's POV

"Is he still a statue?" Jungkook asked me as I exited the bathroom.

I've been awake for about an hour now and I didn't want to wake up Jungkook so I just went and sat in the bathroom with Taehyung.

I talked to him a bit but the rest of the time I just hugged him tightly to me.

I didn't have any tears to cry as I just felt waves of guilt.

"He's still a statue" I answered looking at Jungkook who was sitting up in bed.

"Come and sit" Jungkook said tapping the bed in front of him.

I wandered over to him and plonked down on the bed in front of him.

"Okay so, firstly I've been thinking about a plan" Jungkook told me and I nodded.

"I want to run you through my plan" He stated and I nodded listening.

"Okay so for today, it is risky to stay here however with Taehyung still as a statue I think we should stay in this city for a couple of days, notify that maid lady back at your house-"

"Junghee" I corrected.

"Right Junghee, sorry I didn't know her name, and then we should firstly pay for a couple more nights here, feed the horse then find a way to get some food and some money for today then we can deal with Taehyung's statue body later tonight" He instructed and I nodded.

"However Jimin" Jungkook sighed saying which made my heart clench.

"It is possible we will need to get rid of Taehyung if we want any chances of being free as he would slow us down as a statue" Jungkook told me.

My heart ached to the thought of leaving Taehyung behind.

I still have hope for him coming back to life so I couldn't dare get rid of him.

But never the less I nodded silently.

"Alright go get dressed" Jungkook instructed as he got up and headed out the door.

"Then come to my room when you are dressed" Jungkook demanded as he left out the door going to his room.

I put on a plain white shirt, an aqua blue jumper, white track pants and some white sneakers.