25

"Ah no. Please if the police knew I was turning people to stone I would be locked behind bars already as a murder"

~ Jimin ~

~

Taehyung's POV

"Can Jimin come with me?"

"Absolutely not" Mrs Park gasped.

"But he will be with me the entire time" I started.

"He also won't be long enough with anyone else so they won't be effected or turned to stone" I continued.

"But what if you turn to stone" She stated.

"Then because we are in a museum people can think I'm an art piece" I explained.

"Mrs I'd be happy to go with them and watch over them tomorrow" Junghee said.

I am not sure how long she has been standing behind me but I would do anything to take Jimin out for some fun.

"Fine, but this is a one time thing and Jimin isn't to be home later then 10:30pm" She said and I grinned.

"Yes" I chimed happily.

I hugged Junghee tightly and she giggled hugging me back.

Some would think I am dating Junghee if it wasn't for the fact I am gay.

Junghee pulled me out of the laboratory and down the hallway.

She grabbed her tray that she left by Jimin's door to take in for him to eat.

"Just so you are aware. I will not be watching you both tomorrow" She said to me as Jimin raised his eyebrows confused.

"What will you do instead?" I asked her.

"I have been dying to go shopping and buy myself some nice clothing so I will do that then pick you both up, just make sure if either of you see something going wrong, call me. My number is in both of your phones" She snapped.

"Yeah yeah" I said.

"I'm sorry. What are you both talking about?" Jimin said taking the tray of soup out of Junghee's hands before sitting back down.

"Oh he doesn't know?" She gasped looking at me.

"He doesn't" I said laughing.

"Oh my bad. Was it supposed to be a surprise?" She asked and I nodded.

"Sort of but it is alright" I answered.

"Can someone please fill in some details for me about what the hell you are talking about?" Jimin asked.

"Want to leave your house tomorrow?" I asked sitting down next to him.

He spat soup out of his mouth.