33

"One sided loves are always hard"

~ Jungkook ~

~

Jimins POV

I felt super guilty as Taehyung talked to me almost the whole way we walked down the field away from my house as the walkway inside the basement lead just to a random paddock beyond the wall.

But Taehyung barely talked to Jungkook even though he was the one brought back to life.

He probably has is whole life to share with Taehyung but he doesn't seem interested.

I do wonder if he's doing it purposefully though, to prove to Jungkook that I am his?

"Do you want me to piggy back you? Are your legs sore?" Taehyung wondered aloud.

"No I'm fine Tae" I said looking at Jungkook.

"Why don't you give Jungkook a piggy back, if he does too much exercise it's possible he could do what you did and start puking blood on the grass" I said looking at Jungkook who left his head down.

"Nah he's fine aren't you" Taehyung said patting his arm where he nodded saying nothing.

"Taehyung why don't we take the horse? It would be quicker then walking into town" I stated.

"Good idea" He said messing up my already messy ginger hair.

"I'll go get the horse, you both keep walking" Taehyung said walking over to the horse in a diagonal direction.

"Are you actually okay?" I asked looking at Jungkook.

"Yeah" He said bluntly.

"Don't lie to me. I can tell when people lie as I've had people lie to me my entire life" I grumbled still looking at him.

"Okay fine. No" He huffed.

"My insides feel not good right now and it's killing me to see Taehyung ignore me" He said holding his chest with his larger hand.

"Okay stop walking for a bit" I instructed and he stopped.

"Take deep breaths of fresh air and just lean against the fence behind you to relax for a bit" I stated holding his hands tightly in mine.

I rubbed my thumbs over the palms of his hands as he took deep breaths leaning back on the fence as I faced him.

"Feeling physically better?" I asked after a couple minutes of silence.

He nodded.

"I'm sorry Taehyung is ignoring you. It's honestly making me feel guilty" I said pouting.

"Hey no, it's fine. I'm just glad Taehyung actually fell in love with someone. I never thought it would be me even though I hoped. I always knew he would be searching for someone else" Jungkook told me sighing.