29

"Please stay with me Taehyung"

~ Jimin ~

~

Taehyungs POV

I slowed down the horse after a bit and let it eat some grass.

"You alright?" I asked curious to how he found it.

"Yes. Riding a horse is actually really fun" Jimin said smiling.

I gently removed Jimins hands from my waist and then swung my legs too one side of the horse so I could see Jimin.

He had a soft bright smile on his lips.

"I'm just going to let the horse chill for a bit because I could hear it panting" I said patting the horses back and Jimin nodded.

"Um so you haven't answered my question from earlier" Jimin said.

My heart skipped a beat remembering the question.

"Do you prefer me or Jungkook?"

"You want me to answer now?" I said grinning.

"Duh" Jimin said making me chuckle softly.

"I like you more. Do you want me to explain why?" I said looking at Jimins sparkling eyes.

"Yes" Jimin said with a bright grin on his plump lips.

"Hmm well do you remember how I said that Jungkook was in love with me but I said I wasn't truly in love with Jungkook" I stated and Jimin pausing thinking before nodding.

"And you remember how I told you I was in love with art?" I asked and he nodded scoffing slightly to my words.

I chuckled too his reaction.

"Well it's true that I wasn't in love with Jungkook and I do love art, however I am not in love with art. Though I am in love with someone. I could so go without art if I needed too even though I find it beautiful" I stated.

Jimin knitted his eyebrows together confused.

"What I'm trying to say is that I'm in love with you Jimin-ah" I muttered watching Jimins cheeks go bright red.

"Are you serious?" Jimin asked holding his cheeks between his hands while looking at me with big doe eyes.

"Yes I'm serious" I said chuckling as I rustled his ginger hair with my hand.

"You remember how I kissed you when we were in your room?" Jimin asked me and I nodded.

How could I forget that!?