48

"Sorry, just a bush I swear moved. It kind of looked like a person"

~ Jimin ~

~

Taehyung's POV

The trip back to Jimin's city was agony.

Not because the trip was long but because the air felt stale as the car was swamped with silence.

I think Jimin is rather unhappy with my decision and I know I should have talked to him about it first but it was way to risky because Jimin would have talked me out of it.

Therefore I would have been left to live in regret.

And I know Jimin is terrified to go back but personally I don't think we will end up dead. If anything we would get captured and forced either not to see each other or I would end up dead, not Jimin.

Why would parent's intentionally hurt their son?

My eyes glanced over grass that I remember Jimin pulled over at where Jungkook's lifeless body lay as the sun shone on him. The bright blue sky and puffy white clouds were the last thing Jungkook saw when he was with me before he passed away.

"His bodies gone" Jimin stated as he continued driving.

"Do you think your parents took him or someone else?" I wondered allowed.

"If someone took him, I pray it was the general public and that they buried him" Jimin answered with a stern cold answer.

Jimin is definitely scared.

Does he know his parents better then me? Probably?

Maybe he knows that parent's wouldn't stop searching for their child and it's just my hopes that they would.

"Shall we go over a plan?" Jimin asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes it would be smart" I answered looking at Jimin's side profile.

My eyes fell over him in all black clothing.

Black jeans, a black hoodie with a black mask that hung around his chin as I wore something very similar just with a black cap.

"Okay so at the entrance to the museum I will hack it to turn off the cameras and then also allow us access to sneak in without the alarms going off seen as its night currently. I've been shitting myself of this all day so we need to do it quickly and get out" Jimin stated.

I nodded.

"Once we are inside we will have probably half an hour inside with the cameras off, and then we should hopefully be on our way by then considering we only have like 4 paintings to grab" Jimin instructed.

"They better not have changed the paintings because I know they do that every month" Jimin muttered.

"But it wouldn't make sense why my own and Jungkook's paintings would be there after such a long time if they change every month" I stated.