Asthma Commericals Trigger Me

Me: *feels triggered*

grungegirlwriterr: You alright?

Me: No.

grungegirlwriterr: What's wrong?

Me: I saw this commercial about a woman with asthma, and she was using her inhaler.

Matilda: Oh, did that trigger you, babe?

Me: Yes. Everytime I see asthma commercials, I get triggered, and my anxiety acts up.

Matilda: Oh, babe! Do you want a hug?

Me: Yes, please.

Matilda: *hugs me tight* I am so sorry you had to see those commercials.

Me: *hugs her back* Its okay, babe.

grungegirlwriterr: Try going to your happy place, so you can get those awful commercials out of your mind! Listen to some relaxing music!

Otis: They're just commercials, boy!

Matilda: Otis, shut up! Leave him alone!

grungegirlwriterr: Yeah, leave him alone!

Kyle: Dude, you okay?

Brandon: What happened? Did someone hurt you?

grungegirlwriterr: He saw some commercial about asthma, and that triggered him.

Brandon: Understandable!

Andrea: Try thinking of something else!

Iris: Yeah, imagine your happy place!

Frank: You gonna be okay, pal? We're here if you need to talk!

Trevor: Always!

Malcolm: Sorry you had to see that!

Ethan: Imagine a beach, with nothing but sunshine! The sounds of the waves, crashing onto shore!

SkittishReflections: If I could, I would suck that asthma commercial into the pen! Imagine us having a big pizza party!!!!! All kinds of toppings!!!! You like pizza, don't you?

Me: Yes.

SkittishReflections: We're just having the best time of our lives!!! We all think you're a cool dude!!! And Steven and Nathan have gotten beat up!!

Steven: Don't mention us like that!!!

Nathan: We didn't do anything!!!

Trevor: Not yet, but you will!! *beats up Steven*

Steven: *getting beat up*

Frank: *still covering for Angela and beats up Nathan*

Nathan: *getting beat up*

Phyllis: *chuckles* That was to be expected!! Listen, Damien!! We all love you and care about you!! If you ever have a problem with anything or anyone, just talk to us!

Everyone Else: YEAH!

Me: Thanks, guys!!! Thank you so much!

Richard: Of course! Feeling better now, champ? *pats me on the back*

Me: Definitely!

Richard: Good!

Trevor: *still beating up Steven*

Frank: *still beating up Nathan*

This story was written on Sunday, September 5th, 2021.

A/N Asthma commercials really trigger me!! It makes me anxious when I see someone use their inhaler!! Trying to get that image out of my mind! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.