Fake Snake Prank!

-loservibes-: *plants a fake snake on the floor* This snake looks so real!

Me: It sure does!

-loservibes-: *whispers* Steven is coming! Hide! *hides*

Me: *hides*

Steven: *walking and sees the snake, not knowing its fake and screams like a girl* AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SNAKE!!!!!!! HELP!!!!! KILL IT!!!!!! KILL IT!!!!!!

-loservibes-: *comes out of hiding and bursts out laughing* Oh my gosh!!! That snake is fake!!! You actually thought it was real!!!

Me: *comes out of hiding* You dope! That snake wasn't real!!

Steven: YOU IDIOTS!!!!

-loservibes-: Dude, calm down! Seriously!!! *bursts out laughing again* Oh my gosh!! Can hardly breathe, I'm laughing so hard!!

Steven: *growling* This isn't over!

-loservibes-: *gives me a high five*

Me: *gives her a high five back*

Steven: *still growling*

Dog Catcher: *swipes Steven into a net* Back to the dog pound with ya!

Steven: *being taken away in the net* Wait!!! I'm not a dog!!

Bakugo_is_noice: *giggles* I called the dog pound!

This story was written on Tuesday, September 21st, 2021. (Sukkot)

A/N The fake snake prank was the hilarious prank ever pulled!!!! Steven actually thought that the snake was real!!! He'll believe anything!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 And his growling caught the attention of the dog catcher!!!! What a barrel of laughs!!! 😂😂😂😂😂  Who let the dogs out?!! Woof woof woof woof woof!! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.