Eat The Tuna Sandwich

Lindsey was eating some cinnamon Teddy Grahams. Cinnamon was her favorite flavor. Her mother was downstairs in the kitchen, making her a tuna sandwich. She spread the tuna on wheat bread, and added a sliced tomato.

"Lindsey, come on down and eat!" hollered her mother.

"Coming!" Lindsey hollered back. She trekked downstairs in her white socks, with holes in them, and walked into the kitchen. "You made me a tuna sandwich?" she asked.

"Yes, I did," nodded her mother. "Sit down and eat."

Lindsey sat down, and just stared at the tuna sandwich. She wasn't really hungry. The Teddy Grahams spoiled her appetite. "Lindsey, eat your tuna sandwich!" demanded her mother.

"I'm not hungry, Mom!" protested Lindsey.

"Eat it! You are not gonna waste food!"

"I said, no!"

"If you don't eat your tuna sandwich, you will not getting your allowance!" warned her mother.

"Okay, you talked me into it!" sighed Lindsey. She took a bite of her tuna sandwich, and it turned out to be delicious.

The tuna sandwich was so good, that Lindsey wanted another one. And, that's exactly what she got.

This story was written on Friday, September 17th, 2021.

A/N Save the Teddy Grahams, after you eat your meal! Otherwise, you won't be nearly as hungry! 😂😂😂😂 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.