Officer Steven On Duty!

Steven: *dressed in a police uniform*

-loservibes-: Wow! Guess we underestimated you, Steven! You are now a cop!

Steven: That's Officer Crass to you! I am gonna protect the fine citizens of this community!

-loservibes-: Oh yeah? Prove it!

Walkie Talkie: Got a robbery in progress!

Steven: What location? *speaks into his walkie talkie*

Walkie Talkie: Irving gas station on Washington St!

Steven: *speaks into his walkie talkie* 10 4! Got to stop a robbery! *runs out*

Trevor: Where's your car?

Steven: They didn't give me one! *running on Butternut St*

-loservibes-: He has to run to stop a crime? *bursts out laughing*

Time skip.......

The robber stole some cigarettes, and Steven was too late to stop him.

Steven: *comes back* I couldn't stop the robber. He got away.

Trevor: I knew you'd blow it!

Steven: Shut up, before I arrest you!

Trevor: *mocking* Ooh! I am so scared!

Steven: I'm warning you, sir! I am getting the handcuffs out!

Trevor: You ain't gonna arrest me, Steven! I didn't do anything, that was against the law!

Steven: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say, will go against you in a court of law. *places the handcuffs on Trevor*

Trevor: This isn't funny, Steven! Get these cuffs off! *handcuffed*

Steven: My work is done! Being a cop is sweet! Never mess with the law!

-loservibes-: *uses the key that Steven dropped, and unlocks the handcuffs from Trevor's handcuffs*

Steven: *unaware* Yes! Being a cop is the best thing that ever happened to me!

Trevor: *growling*

Steven: *still unaware* You can growl all you want in prison, Trevor! *turns around* Cause, I..... I..... I..... Uh oh.....

Trevor: You don't even have a car! How you gonna take me to jail? I am gonna beat you up!

Steven: *panics and speaks into his walkie talkie* BACKUP! I NEED BACKUP! OFFICER IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE!!! THOMAS ST!!! NEED BACKUP RIGHT NOW!! OFFICER ABOUT TO BE ASSAULTED!!! SEND ME BACKUP TO THOMAS ST!!!! *backs away from Trevor* I don't even have a gun! Oh wait! My taser! *gets his taser out* Don't make have to use this, Trevor!

-loservibes-: *snatches the taser away* Yoink! Ha ha!

Steven: Give me back my taser! Now! Or, I'll place you under arrest for teasing an officer!

Trevor: *inching closer to Steven and scowling*

Steven: Where is the backup?!!! *speaks into his walkie talkie again* BACKUP!!! NOW!!! OFFICER IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE!!!! PERPETRATOR IS TREVOR MASON!! SEND BACKUP TO THOMAS ST NOW!!!!!

Walkie Talkie: Backup denied! All officers are Dunkin Donuts, and won't be able to assist you at this time! Good luck in subduing the perpetrator, sir!

-loservibes-: *smugly* Looks like, you're on your own, officer!

Trevor: This is gonna be fun!! Beating up a police officer, and getting away with it!! *laughing evilly*

Steven: Gulp! I guess even a cop can get beaten up by a civilian, and nothing gets done about it! What a life! *still backs away*

Trevor: I am gonna enjoy this! *inching ever so closer*

Steven: I need a miracle! This has to be a dream! *pinches himself and he is not dreaming* Oh no!

Trevor: *beats up Steven in his police uniform*

Steven: *getting beat up in his police uniform*

-loservibes-: *sings* I fought the law and the law lost! I fought the law and the law lost! *giggles*

Trevor: *still beating up Steven in his police uniform*

Steven: *still getting beat up in his police uniform*

This story was written on Sunday, September 26th, 2021.

A/N Ha ha ha!!!! Steven still got beat up!! No donut for him!! His cop buddies couldn't assist him!! He should quit the force!! He ain't cut out to be a cop!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.