Going To The Big E Tomorrow!

Ken: Attention, everyone! We will be going to the Big E, tomorrow!

Steven: Big E! We're gonna see a letter of the alphabet?

Brandon: No, you idiot! Its a fair in Massachusetts!

Ken: West Springfield, to be exact! Not too far from the CT border! We will be leaving tomorrow morning! Bring extra money for both admission and food! And, try not to buy anything too expensive! Are you listening, Steven?

Steven: Yes.

Ken: Okay.

Me: Tomorrow is gonna be a fun day!

pinkvenuss: For sure!!

Iris: You know it!

Margaret: I am gonna tried the fried Oreos!

Kyle: Gonna try some Rhode Island clam chowder!

Andrea: I'll try some cheese in the Vermont building!

Dorian: I'll try a lobster roll in the Maine building!

Emma: Hopefully, there won't be much in the way of yellowjackets!

SkittishReflections: Hope not, either! They get so attracted to food. Hopefully, the entire fairgrounds will be rid of them!

Ken: I advise everyone to stay together as a group! The Big E can be very crowded, and it can be easy to get separated!

Steven: So, this is gonna be a fair with only Massachusetts people.

Brandon: No! People from here in Connecticut travel to the Big E! It's across the border! Not that far of a ride! Right by Springfield! So, if you happen to see any cars with Connecticut license plates, don't be surprised! But, of course there will be cars with Massachusetts license plates, since the fair is in Mass!

SkittishReflections: Exactly! Guys, make sure I don't forget my pen, tomorrow! You never know when it might come in handy! *looks at Steven and Nathan*

Steven: What?

Nathan: Why you looking at us for?

Andrea: Don't worry, you can count on that!

Ariel: Definitely!

Kara: Yup! They have pizza by the slice?

Ken: Yes, they do.

Kara: Alright.

This story was written on Sunday, September 19th, 2021.

A/N Tomorrow is gonna be a fun day!! The Big E is a fair in West Springfield, Massachusetts, that happens every September! The weather will be delightful! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.