Hater Gets Caught By Her Parents

Hater: *typing* You go to parties and drink? You looking to get into a car accident?

Mother: Vanessa, what are you doing?!

Hater: Nothing, Mom!

Mother: Have you been bullying people online?

Hater: Um......

Mother: I said, have you been bullying people online?

Hater: *doesn't say anything*

Mother: Just answer the question, Vanessa!

Vanessa: *timidly* Yes.

Mother: Off the computer, Vanessa. You lost your computer privileges, and you're grounded for three months. Please give me your phone.

Vanessa: *gives her phone to her mother*

Mother: *smashes the phone*

Vanessa: Mom!!!!! Are you crazy?!

Mother: Shut up!

Father: You are in big trouble, young lady! Wattpad is not the place for that kind of behavior! You can wash the dishes, and clean the entire kitchen as part of your punishment! Move it!

Vanessa: *mutters* Hate you guys. *walks downstairs*

Father: What was that? *taking off his belt*

Vanessa: Nothing!

Father: I'm gonna spank you!!!

Vanessa: No!!!! *runs into the closet*

Father: *runs downstairs with his belt*

grungegirlwriterr: *watching outside her window* Score!!! This is karma at its best!!!

This story was written on Tuesday, September 7th, 2021. (Rosh Hashanah)

A/N This is what happens when teens cyberbully people! They get punished severely! This story is in response to the cyberbullying that's been nonstop!! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.