KLANCE on Ice

Lance was totally focused on the game. Hockey wasn't complicated, he liked it! Yes, he loved the cheers from the crowd clapping for team Lions. For Him. He glanced at the crowd he was pleasing. He grinned. Pidge was in the stands practically screaming their guts out with the colors of the Lions painted on their cheeks. Then there was Hunk doing the exact same thing but much louder and a lot more effective. Lance's blue eyes widened. Keith was there, with a black turtleneck and a blood red leather jacket and white jeans. His heart stopped completely. Keith had his arms crossed but he was smiling proudly. Keith gave him a small wave and Lance smiled stupidly. Keith was the cutest boy in the school, ask any straight guy they would agree. That's why he didn't notice when he smacked his head into the biggest player on the opposite team. He fell backward and heard the groans of the crowd. He managed to get up and looked up keith who was pinching the space in between his eyebrows. He looked up and mouthed the words 'focus'. It was hard but Lance managed to win the game for them.

After the game he met up with his friends. Pidge gave him a high five,"Not surprised you'd win the game!" Hunk gathered him in a large hug and spun them around,"Nice job, Lance!" 

"Yeah, you did..great." Lance finally looked over at Keith and was again grinning. Lance's breathing hitched. Why was he so fucking adorable. "T-Thanks. Pidge's phone chimed,"Oh, our ride's here. See ya Lance." They waved goodbye leaving only Lance and Keith. Keith smiled,"I should get going." Lance sighed,"Yeah, see ya at school." 

"See ya.-"

"OR maybe I could see you tomorrow night, You know my place-"

"LANCE." Keith's face was red but he was grinning. He rolled his eyes,"Don't." Lance grinned from seeing Keith smile and laugh,"Yeah." Keith left, leaving Lance hopelessly in love.

                                                                      ~

Lance usually goes to the nearby ice rink to practice his 'ice cool skills' as he liked to call them. He looked at the neon lighted sign,"SHIRO'S ICE." Lance chuckled, at this time at night he was alone for sure.

Or was he really?

He walked in the rink and brought his own skates. He quickly put them on and stepped into the rink watch area. His eyes widened. No way, he thought, No fucking way.

Keith can't be this perfect.

Keith was beautiful, wearing a leather jacket and white turtleneck with black jeans, dancing on the ice, moving swiftly and quickly but so beautifully.

(I don't watch Yuri on ice but my friend does and so- It Keith btw)

Keith panted as Lance clapped slowly. His head jerked up and his face reddened,"Lance, what are you doing here?" Lance smirked and went on the rink, coming up to Keith."I should say what are YOU doing here. I'm a hockey player, this is normal. How are you so good at figure skating." Keith blushed,"AS you know, Shiro is my brother and-" Lance mouth dropped open and he screeched,"SHIRO IS YOUR WHAT?!" Keith stared at Lance confused, the doubled over in laughter,"You didn't know? Shiro taught how to skate since I was little." Lance grinned,"Have you thought doing competitions? You're so good!" Keith blushed,"You really think so..?" Lance scoffed playfully and grabbed Keith's hand pulling their bodies together,"Well, let's see if you're better than me."

(Sorry for so many videos-) Keith's back is pressed against Lance's chest.

Keith and Lance giggled in each other's arms. Keith's head rest back, resting on Lance's shoulder. They stare at each other for a small while. Lance's face started to inch closer to Keith. Their lips brush lightly. Keith shuddered and pulled back before Lance placed a finger under his chin and kissed his lips. They pulled apart after two second and Keith turned around, kissing him again. 

"Can you guys make out, outside my rink?"

Keith immediately pushed Lance away frantically and Lance laughed loudly seeing Shiro standing in the watching area. Keith laughed loudly and very exaggerated,"HAHAHA, LANCE LET'S GO OUTSIDE." He grabbed his hand and dragged a grinning and blushing Lance out the door. Keith sighed when he stepped out the door,"Sorry about my brother." Keith shut up when Lance kissed his cheek,"It's fine, as long as I get to see you tomorrow at school." Keith stifled a giggle, making Lance's heart burst."Yeah. Bye." Lance swooped down for another passionate kiss. "Bye." This time, Keith pecked his lips.

It took them a while to leave.

This was a request and it's like 1 in the morning.

ily guys okay? Geez