Chapter 3 - My hero academia

A loud signal went off and the entrance exams had ended. I let out a sigh of relief, but it didn't last long cause now I had to wait for the results.

I headed for the showers, every inch of my body aching. I desperately needed hot water on my muscles.

Looking to my right I noticed that Urarakas bag was still here, but she was nowhere to be found.

Weird. I hope she's okay.

I put my clothes on, grabbed my stuff and went out the door. As I was leaving the building, I stopped to just feel the breeze against my face.

"Wow, you look like you need a nap." I heard a voice behind me say.

I rolled my eyes at my purple eyed friend and began to walk away from him.

"It's because I do need a nap."

"Hey, where are you going? My mom's picking us up. Your mom asked her because she had some work stuff. You too purple shit." Katsuki said as he walked out from behind Hitoshi.

"Oh, okay." I sat down on the stairs leading to the big entrance.

A few minutes later, Mitsuki picked us up and dropped me off at home. I loved that woman, always so nice to me. Ever since we were kids too, Hitoshi likes to joke about it and say that she loves me more than Katsuki, which in return Katsuki gets mad.

"Bye! Thanks for the ride."

- - -

And just like that, a week had gone by.

Every single day, I waited for the letter. It felt like I was in that movie where the guy was repeating the same day over and over again. For me it was wake up, eat, train, sleep, repeat. Every now and then Hitoshi and I would go take my dog, Tony, for a walk. But even then it would turn into running, so more training.

Katsuki had been on lockdown ever since the exam. He would never admit this but he was just as anxious as we were about not getting in, no matter how confident he was.

"Honey! Come downstairs." I heard my mom yell.

I got up from my bed and went down the stairs. But when I saw her hold an envelope I ran and grabbed it from her.

"Please tell me..."

"It's from U.A Zella!" my brother said excitedly.

With shaky hands, I opened up the envelope only to find a chip looking thing inside. Confused, we all looked at it and wondered what it was. Suddenly, a bright light shone and I dropped it out of surprise. That's when we saw a big projected screen come out of it.

"Is that... All Might?"

"That's so cool." Kai seemed way more excited about this than I was. Such a fanboy.

"I AM HERE... as a projector! Excellent work to everyone today. But you, young Mikio, worked flawlessly in villain points, already making you rank very high in the results! But we also counted something you didn't know of, rescue points! You showed great bravery saving that purple haired boy from the falling robot, giving you 35 points!"

I swear every strand of hair in my body stood up. All Might said I worked flawlessly, this is a dream omg.

"47 villain points and 35 rescue points, that means that you had 82 points in total, ranking you first place in the entrance exams! Congratulations Zella, you are now part of the heroes academia."

"Mom mom she got in!!!"

"I know, honey. And we couldn't be more proud!"

"I can't believe I got in! Let alone ranking first place."