Chapter 13 - Routines

"Okay, Todoroki. Your turn."

"I don't think there's anything you could help me with." he said very plainly.

"There's always something."

He looked at me like I was the stupidest thing in the world.

"Tell you what. If I can do what you can do with your own quirk, would that be enough to show you that you need training?"

"I suppose..."

"Alright then." and with that, we moved to a safer location to test this out.

"Go with something strong, cause if even I can do it, it only means that I'm strong enough to beat you with your own quirk. And that would be embarrassing for you." I smirked, riling him up a bit before actually training.

He shot out this massive wall of ice, covering a big chunk of the place. His right arm was a little frosted, breath cold. Me and Aoyama stood there like a couple of idiots, freezing to death.

Damn, okay. Can I even do that?

"Your turn." Todoroki said, Aoyama nudging me forward as I was very surprised in this moment. Our eyes were still wide open.

I copied his quirk and took a step back. I've only got one shot at this. It's not like I can keep copying his quirk during the tournament.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. There's no need to stress out, how hard can it be?

Holding my right arm out, I used every last drop of his quirk I had in me and shot out a giant ice wall, right next to his. It was almost too much for me to bare, my legs shaky and body cold. His body is literally made for this quirk, I can't handle this much cold in me.

"Are you alright, papillon?"

"She's feeling the drawbacks of my quirk..." Todoroki said quietly. He reached for my arms and suddenly, I felt this heat rush through my body. Just like I did in the USJ.

I stood up and shook it off.

"If I'm gonna use your quirk, you gotta teach me how to do that." I said with a cheesy smile on my face.

Aoyama brushed my hair out of my face and told me that he'd never allow me to look like a mess. Aoyama is now my bff.

"Anyways, what do you think? You need our help, whether you like it or not."

"I usually train by myself, but I guess I'll accept your help since you could actually beat me with my own quirk if you wanted to."

"Great then, let's get started~"

- - -

The class and I hung out by the common area just chatting and talking about our days. That was, until Mina got the idea to check everyone's rooms out for fun.

"That's stupid. I'm not doing this."

"C'mon, Katsuki. Don't be such a bore."

He glared at me then walked away. I wasn't up for dealing with him anyways.

A couple of minutes later it was my turn. So far, I liked Kirishimas room the best. It was so... him.

"Guess it's my turn now." I opened the door then turned on the lights.

"Oooh, do you play the piano?" Uraraka asked as she hit one note.

"Yup. Not much but it calms me."

I turned to Jirou who was staring at it.

"Hey, maybe you could come in here sometime and we can play together." I smiled.

"Y-yeah. That sounds nice." she smiled slightly back.