Chapter 6 - Combat training

As usual, I caught up with Katsuki on the way to school seeing as he always leaves the house earlier than I do. I don't get it, we're literally neighbours. I can see his room from mine, yet he feels the need to go early?

On second thought though, maybe this is why I'm always late...

Oh well.

I walked into the classroom, greeted Kirishima on the way there and found my way to my seat.

Oh yeah, I have to ask Izuku about his quirk later. I could've sworn he didn't have one growing up? Have I been gaslighted our whole lives?

"I AM HERE!" I'll never get used to having him as a teacher.

"One of the keys of being a hero iiiiiiis LOOKING GOOD!" he shouted and pointed to drawers coming out of the walls.

Excited to be getting our costumes, we all rushed to get our cases and headed to the locker rooms.

- - -

"I usually don't wear stuff this tight..." Uraraka said with a concerned look in her face.

"Don't worry, it looks very good!" 

"Easy for you to say, you're the type of person to look good in anything!"

I have to say, I do feel confident in my costume. It consists of thigh-high boots that are ready for anything since I don't know what kinds of quirks I'll be copying. I have a tight vest looking top that goes up to my neck and has a zipper right there. It's sleeveless, but I have arm covers that I can pull down when I need to.

My training shorts go right under the boots so no one notices that it's shorts, they're also skin tight. I also have a belt with other necessities cause when I copy someone's quirk, I also feel their drawbacks.

All of it was in dark blue and had a big white lightning bolt on my back. It was kinda see through at my sides (waist) so it's breathable there.

I usually tie my short, white hair in a half up half down style when training. And always carry an extra hair tie in case anyone needs it. I'll be adding more.

Today's assessment was combat training with the number one hero himself. We were paired in groups of two, where one team would be the villains and one the heroes.

My partner was someone called Sero. I just had to find him...

I felt someone tap on my shoulder as everyone was looking for their partner. I turned around and came face to face with a black haired boy who gave me a sweet smile.

"Hey, are you Mikio?"

"That's me! Sero?"

"Yeah, guess we'll be partners today."

"Great, let's come up with a plan. We're up against Tsu and someone named Tokoyami. It's gonna be tough."

"Yeah, let's go talk over there."

- - -

It was time for me and Sero to become our villain personas and win this for our team. The plan was for us to first of, protect the so called bomb with tape. Sero would then go out there and draw them in. Once they were close enough for us to fight them but also so we could keep an eye out for the bomb, I'd blast them with the help of Katsuki's explosion quirk. In the meantime, Sero would wrap them in his tape, immobilising them and making us win.

A few minutes later

Our plan almost worked.

Almost.

See, I blasted them and all that. And Sero caught a hero, yes. But the other one got out. The power of the blast was also so much that I used up the quirk.