Chapter 22 - Copyzuma vs Hero Killer

We turned our heads as we heard a loud crash.

"Cousins, you get people to safety using super speed. Bakugo and I will see what caused the trouble." Jeanist said and Neito and I were quick to run off and do as told.

"THIS WAY!" Neito shouted to guide people in the right direction. But we tried to stay calm, we can't afford to panic.

I locked eyes with my cousin right after putting down a kid next to his older sister.

"Run that way. Go." I said to them and then ran to Neito.

"Neito, what about Izu... I'm scared for him."

"I'll handle this. You go to the location."

"But Jeanist said-"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT JEANIST SAID!" he snapped before running off and then being back in an instant.

Growing up together, Neito's had a lot of time training with my quirk. He knows how to use it almost as well as I do. He'd just moved someone out of danger then got back to me as fast as I would've done it.

"Look, 'zuku could be in danger, and there's no one I trust more than you to help him."

"Okay..." I nodded and took a deep breath. He copied my quirk once more before I ran off to the location Izuku had sent.

And when I got there a few seconds later, I certainly didn't expect to see my three friends and a pro hero all on the ground bleeding.

I was horrified. But what really sent shivers down my spine, was the ice cold look the villain responsible for it gave me. He threw a smaller knife my way and if it weren't for my super speed, it would've went right in my chest.

"Another one? Great." he sighed. I snapped out of it and quickly made my way to the guys.

"You guys fine? No, of course you aren't, why would I ask that? Oh, God..."

They didn't say anything, just held their hands out for me to grab and nodded.

"We trust you..." Izuku said right before passing out. I held back my tears and grabbed their hands to copy their quirks.

"Hang on, guys."

It was too dangerous to try and get them out of here. If I leave for even a second, he'll kill them. And I can't carry all of them.

Think, Zella. THINK.

I shot ice his way but he dodged it effortlessly.

"Don't let him..." the pro hero coughed.

"...get your blood." and then he passed out too. Todoroki and Iida were still fighting for consciousness.

Don't let him get my blood...

I made it my goal to first remove all of his weapons. I rolled my neck and my eyes met with his, going into game mode.

"He paralyses you by ingesting your blood..." Iida said with a strained voice. My blood? It was boiling right now, how dare this lizard looking idiot hurt my friends?

"I'm getting you out of here." I said and looked back to the villain. He smirked and pointed a sword at me.

"And how do you propose you'll do that?" he asked.

"Oh, I'll tell you how." and with that, I went into super speed.

I needed him to be 100% focused on hitting me, so I ran in an unusual pattern. He tried throwing his weapons at me, but obviously he couldn't hit the white blur I'd become.