Chapter 23 - Zella's Bizzare Adventure

(A/N - Long chapter heh... oops. So are the next ones. I tried wrapping it all up.)

3rd person POV

And so the group of teenagers defeated the terrifying Hero Killer. Once they returned to school, things went back to normal rather quickly.

For the rescue training, Zella could put the number 4 heroes' training to good use once again. Her lightning sticks to metal easily, so she'd swing herself through the places she couldn't run in after using the zero gravity quirk on herself. Her classmates were stunned by this trick she'd learned.

Oh, how she'd missed them.

They'd often go to Yaoyorozu's place to study together, or even sit in the common area for hours just memorising.

"I will never get over how insane your house is." Zella said as she and a few others were sitting on a sofa at Momo's.

"Oh, your hair is getting longer. It suits you!" Tsu said as she touched it up.

"Really? I was just thinking about cutting it shorter again."

"No! Don't do it, it's so pretty now." Kirishima smiled as he was sitting on the floor in front of her.

"Thanks! I'll keep that in mind." she smiled back.

Exams went smoothly for Zella. She passed the written without any problems, even got top 5 in the class. However, while she passed the practical too, it was essentially harder than the written ones.

While everyone in the class fought in groups of two against a teacher, Zella fought alone.

Against none other than pro hero Hawks.

The other teachers and above all, Aizawa, had realised that one of her bigger weaknesses was fighting in air. Her quirk didn't really make her fly unless she copied another one. So, they challenged her by fighting with Hawks instead.

It was a little chaotic, to say the least. But at the end of the day, he had chains weighing him down and she was incredibly slick. Of course she'd gotten him to the ground somehow and just locked the handcuffs on his wrist.

Right before all of that, the Mikios had gotten invited to an expo on I-island. Zella invited her cousin and purple eyed friend since her mom and brother weren't available. Shinso got sick right before though, so it was only the cousins.

And trouble follows everywhere they go.

The two of them walked inside the elevator and pressed a button. Suddenly, it came to a halt and they lost balance.

"What the hell?" he said.

"As a precaution, most of the island buildings will be sealed off. I repeat, we have received a report."

"Is there a villain attack?" Zella asked.

"Maybe. Let's get out of this elevator."

"Right."

Neito proceeded to remove the outer panel of the power box and she stood right behind him, ready to use her quirk to the best of her abilities.

"Not too much, now." he warned.

Very carefully, she placed her hand in the middle of the console and guided her lightning through it, hoping the electricity would get the elevator going just for a little while.