Chapter 15 - Sports festival part II

(A/N: Sorry for this long ass chapter.)

I had walked around a bit with Hitoshi and Neito since we didn't feel like participating in the extra games and when we returned, the girls were all standing in cheerleading outfits.

"Don't tell me the little grape shit did this..." I said and looked at the disappointed and irritated faces of my friends.

"MINETA!!!" Momo chased him around the stage like a maniac while I laughed, it's good to calm down a bit before the fights.

"I have to go, I'm up first against Izuku."

"Your mothers are probably going crazy right now." Neito chuckled.

"I can totally see them with a box of tissues in front of the TV." I added.

We waved each other goodbye and I walked to sit with my own class.

"Hey, Mikio! I haven't gotten to talk to you yet, but you've done awesome so far! Good job." Kirishima greeted. I smiled and plopped down next to him. Bruh I love this guy. Always so nice.

"Thanks! I'm super excited for the fighting though. Speaking of which, where is Kaminari?"

"Oh, he said he needed some 'prep time' but we all know that just means he's gonna cry in the bathroom and then hype himself up for the fight." Sero chimed in, chuckling.

After Shinso's and Midoriya's fight

"I'll be right back, guys."

I went ahead to find Hitoshi. He was probably angry at himself for the match and needed some cheering up. I opened the door to a room, thinking he would be there.

Aw, shit.

"Hey, Todoroki."

"Mikio. What are you doing here?"

"I was looking for-"

"Me?" Hitoshis head popped out of the corner. Before I could say anything, he grabbed my hand and led us out of the room.

"You were so awesome out there, Hitosh! It doesn't matter who won or lost, I think I'll be seeing you in the hero course soo-" he cut me off with a hug, sighing heavily into the crook of my neck. Aw...

"It's okay, it's okay." I whispered and stroked his back.

Hearing footsteps behind him, I peeked my head up to see Izuku running towards us, jumping in on the hug.

"I'M SORRY HITOSHI I-"

"I'm alright." Hitoshi let go and gave us a slight smile.

Izuku and I looked at each other, having a silent conversation about our purple eyed friend. He rolled his eyes and pushed us forward.

"C'mon, the next match is about to start." he chuckled.

- - -

I was back in the waiting room very soon after, Todoroki didn't hold back against Sero at all.

I heard someone come in the room and I turned my head to see heterochromia eyes, killing me with his glare. I didn't dare to say anything, just walked out the same door he came in from and got ready to fight.

Can't focus on that now. Time to beat the shit out of Denki.

"AND NEXT UP IS ZELLA MIKIO FROM THE HERO COURSE AGAINST DENKI KAMINARI, ALSO FROM THE HERO COURSE!"

"Maybe when this is over, I get to take you out on a date?" he asked while emitting a little electricity from his body.

"Only if you win." I smirked.