Chapter 17 - Sports festival part IIII

"AFTER A FEW COMPLICATIONS, THE FIGHTS ARE BACK ON. THIS TIME WITH THE RIGHT STUDENTS AGAINST EACH OTHER." Mic announced as I walked up to the stage.

"TO YOUR LEFT IS ZELLA MIKIO. AS WE ALL KNOW, TEARING IT UP JUST NOW. BUT IS SHE READY TO TAKE ON THE PERSON TO THE RIGHT?" Tokoyami walked on stage looking unbothered as ever.

"TOKOYAMI AND HIS DARK SHADOW. EFFORTLESSLY WINNING ALL THEIR MATCHES. MAYBE THERE WILL BE TWO THIS FIGHT?"

Midnight gave us the signal to shake on it. I couldn't read him at all, but it didn't matter. I knew exactly what I needed to do in order to win.

"AND BEGIN."

"DARK SHADOW!" Oh shit.

His dark shadow attacked me right away, thank God for this super speed of mine. Otherwise I would've been OUT like a light.

Once I got a bit away from them, I took a deep breath and got ready to use Katsukis quirk. I looked at the beast and gestured it to come forward with my hand, a bright smile on my face. You have no idea what's about to hit you.

- - -

"Give it up." I said sternly as I held flames in my hands and had my foot on his back.

"I... yield."

"TOKOYAMI HAS FORFEITED, MIKIO ADVANCES TO THE FINALS."

After my fight I went to watch Todoroki and Katsuki with the rest of the class. After that intense match, I stood up to head down to the waiting room, mentally preparing myself to fight my best friend.

"Good luck, Zella! You've copied all the quirks you need?"

"I think so. Hey, Izuku, can I ask you something?"

"Sure!" we then moved a bit away from the class.

"What were to happen if I copied your quirk?"

"M-my quirk? Why w-would you need it, you've got other ones already!"

"I know, but I'd like to think I could flick him away once with that quirk of yours. And it's sure to surprise him."

"I-I uhm..." I was reaching my hand to his shoulder to copy his quirk when he suddenly backed away and had a frightened look on his face.

"Izuku? Is everything alright?"

"You... you can't copy my quirk, Zel."

Then we heard the signal go off.

"I gotta run."

"I-I'll explain everything to you one day... I promise."

I gave him a smile and thumbs up then zoomed to the waiting room to go out that exit.

- - -

"THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL DAY FOLKS, THE SPORTS FESTIVAL FINAL FOR THE FIRST YEARS!!"

We both walked up to the stage and stood on the far end of each side. He was stretching his hands while I was stretching my legs.

"TIME TO PROVE WHO THE STRONGER STUDENT IS." I saw the camera moving to Katsuki and he flipped it off. Smh.

"IS IT BAKUGO WITH HIS EXPLOSIONS?" the camera moved to me and I winked at it.

"OR IS IT MIKIO WITH HER SURPRISE QUIRKS?"

There's only one way to find out... Bring it on, Kacchan.

"AND BEGIN!"

If there's one thing I know about our dear Kacchan, it's that he'll explode me out of the whole arena in order to win.